HelpFinding Minecraft memory addresses

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Finding Minecraft memory addresses
Currently I am working on a bot in AutoIT to help me grind my MCMMO combat levels up with as little supervision from me as possible.

The way the bot works is I put it in an ender grinder that spawns endermen north, west, south, and east of me.
I have the bot make a slow spin around so it looks at all the endermen, causing them to come up to the grinder.
Then the bot does fast spins while spam clicking for a set amount of time (I change this depending on what skill I'm grinding) until it's time for another slow spin to get the endermen.


So far, I've managed to make it work without having to read any memory from the game by getting rid of the need to have the bot feed my character by putting a regeneration beacon down.


However, I've realized I could make the bot much more efficient if I could read the memory address for the player's viewing angle, as the endermen all only spawn in small sections. Currently my bot doesn't go straight to looking at only those sections, as I can't program it to without getting the viewing angle.

I've thought about using ImageSearch to get the viewing angle straight from the F3 menu, but I'm looking at this as a sort of last resort, as it wouldn't be the best way to go about this.



Can someone help me out here? Any time I go to get the memory address for something in Minecraft, I can usually get a memory address with a data value that I'm looking for to pop up, but after a few seconds it changes on me to a dead address.
Quote Originally Posted by Y U HEK? View Post
Currently I am working on a bot in AutoIT
And here lies the problem with you posting here. Nobody knows what AutoIT is, and if they do they have no idea how to use it or to answer your question.

Have you tried posting to StackOverflow or *thatforumsI'mnotallowedtosaybuteveveryoneknowsexi sts*.net AutoIT section?
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post


And here lies the problem with you posting here. Nobody knows what AutoIT is, and if they do they have no idea how to use it or to answer your question.

Have you tried posting to StackOverflow or *thatforumsI'mnotallowedtosaybuteveveryoneknowsexi sts*.net AutoIT section?
Hm. AutoIT is a programming language that I find pretty simple to use, it is typically used for macros and automation, but can be used more in depth for more complex things.

I don't really need any help with AutoIT, I simply needed help finding memory addresses for things in Minecraft. I already have practice with using AutoIT to read and modify memory.

HOWEVER, I've done some searching around lately and found out that finding memory addresses for anything in JVM (Java Virtual Machine) is useless, as JVM will move memory around as it sees fit, meaning nothing stays static.


This leaves me to ask, what do I do now?
Is it possible to get a hacked client to display what I want as a string or something, so I could easily get a memory address of the viewing angle from that?
Or at least be able to get a hacked client to display viewing angle on a non-transparent background so I can type up a function to read it?


(Thanks for your reply, btw. Sorry I neglected to update my thread with my findings.)
Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post


And here lies the problem with you posting here. Nobody knows what AutoIT is, and if they do they have no idea how to use it or to answer your question.

Have you tried posting to StackOverflow or *thatforumsI'mnotallowedtosaybuteveveryoneknowsexi sts*.net AutoIT section?
Hello sir,my name is Ex0rpl4net and i know very well what autoit is.
autoit has a huge community,and just for a fact: all the stuff i code is in that language.

now besides the point do you know what the memory adresses are in minecraft? since you seem to be the creator of Aeon (great client btw)
i think you know what they are
Quote Originally Posted by Y U HEK? View Post
Hm. AutoIT is a programming language that I find pretty simple to use, it is typically used for macros and automation, but can be used more in depth for more complex things.

I don't really need any help with AutoIT, I simply needed help finding memory addresses for things in Minecraft. I already have practice with using AutoIT to read and modify memory.

HOWEVER, I've done some searching around lately and found out that finding memory addresses for anything in JVM (Java Virtual Machine) is useless, as JVM will move memory around as it sees fit, meaning nothing stays static.


This leaves me to ask, what do I do now?
Is it possible to get a hacked client to display what I want as a string or something, so I could easily get a memory address of the viewing angle from that?
Or at least be able to get a hacked client to display viewing angle on a non-transparent background so I can type up a function to read it?


(Thanks for your reply, btw. Sorry I neglected to update my thread with my findings.)
meh we need an AHK badge
awesome community
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
Hello sir,my name is Ex0rpl4net and i know very well what autoit is.
autoit has a huge community,and just for a fact: all the stuff i code is in that language.

now besides the point do you know what the memory adresses are in minecraft? since you seem to be the creator of Aeon i think you know what they are
I'll correct myself then. The large majority of MPGH users in the minecraft sections can't code in any form beyond simple google search copy/pastes. Of course, I'm including the members who visit the section, not only the posters.

As for Minecraft memory changes, I think everyone should just read the first reply to this StackOverflowⓘ. The main point from the post would be what he says last:
Getting the memory addresses of variables is meaningless within Java, since the JVM is at liberty to implement objects and move them as it seems fit .
Sorry OP. It's not 'impossible' per say, but it's really not going to be easy/worth the effort.
Alright. Thanks for your input.

I'm not about to go messing around with java (no experience with object oriented programming yet) just to increase the efficiency of some bot that already does what I want.
I'll just have to look for alternatives.


Issue solved.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us