Suggestion.

PollShould there be another video contest?
3 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestion.
Another Crossfire Video Contest!!
Gogogo!
Yes BABY YES! I NEED THIS MORE THAN I NEED SEX WITH HOT ASIANS! (AND I NEED SEX WITH HOT ASIANS ALOT!)
Quote Originally Posted by P1MP View Post
Yes BABY YES! I NEED THIS MORE THAN I NEED SEX WITH HOT ASIANS! (AND I NEED SEX WITH HOT ASIANS ALOT!)
Wth.......................
Quote Originally Posted by P1MP View Post
Yes BABY YES! I NEED THIS MORE THAN I NEED SEX WITH HOT ASIANS! (AND I NEED SEX WITH HOT ASIANS ALOT!)
Whaaa the fuuuuuck? and why asains? most of em dont got notin
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post


Whaaa the fuuuuuck? and why asains? most of em dont got notin
That's just low man.......
On Topic: I don't play Crossfire sooo I really don't care.
Quote Originally Posted by DR.LutherKing View Post
On Topic: I don't play Crossfire sooo I really don't care.
Don't double post.
----
Another contest seems like a good idea.. ^-^
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Don't double post.
----
Another contest seems like a good idea.. ^-^
Yes, ma'am.
they should make more contests because when the winner loses there vip they get sad
then they go make the money and buy some vip and start pwning again and dave makes the money
2much contests is bad
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us