QuestionUndetected Speedhack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Undetected Speedhack
Could someone make a undetected speedhack or Link me to one because I am getting bored with lua scripts :/?!
@Kodi 1.6
This is a .cfg speedhack working with CVAR 3.
You will need a sv_cheats bypass but that's easy to do with Cheat Engine, (I've been using Cheat Engine and haven't been banned!)
So just copy the text and follow the instructions.
Hold E to speedhack!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=629140
Quote Originally Posted by Zombeezz View Post
You're still using CVAR 3 and Cheat Engine, thats pretty autistic.
It's amazing how everywhere I see you, there's always a post about how autistic everyone is. I fucking love you.

To the poster: If you do everything right, you can use a bypasser + other things to do that.
Code:
local function speedhack(ply)
Get.Pos ply ^3*6-6x +181
x= 4
CreateClientConvar("speedhaxk_enable", 0, true, false)
Print("speedhack made with Derma enabled v1.0.9.8")
If speedhack == 1 then
++ speed*4
Else 
Echo "speed hack is not fucking on"
Print "still not on \n Coded in Java" 
End
End
End
Quickly whipped this up, contact me via pm if you get any errors or issues.
Moved to Help & Discussion.
The main section is for releases only.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?