Character Models

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Character Models
Can anyone help me find the crossfire character models? I want to stick them in milkshape3d but I can't find the character models in the folders
Do you mean like this:
yah i think what she means is , where the character pictures or TARGA files are? btw do you like my siggies
No thats not what I mean. It's like an .mdd file or somethin
He's wanting the files for the models that the textures are painted on, not just the textures.

They're in the .rez files, but if I recall right, they're encrypted.
Quote Originally Posted by BTGbullseye View Post
He's wanting the files for the models that the textures are painted on, not just the textures.

They're in the .rez files, but if I recall right, they're encrypted.
wth iis encrypted>
So I can't stick them into 3d manipulator? Because thats how aimbots are made and thats what I'm interested in doing...
Quote Originally Posted by tacobell88 View Post
So I can't stick them into 3d manipulator? Because thats how aimbots are made and thats what I'm interested in doing...
maybe you can make some kind of bypass or find one for the encription....btw i'm almost sure they weren't always like that until this latest patch
But somehow Prolaks aimbots still work... like the newest one so theres gotta be a way to keep making them. I'm asking because I wanna make an official MPGH aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by tacobell88 View Post
But somehow Prolaks aimbots still work... like the newest one so theres gotta be a way to keep making them. I'm asking because I wanna make an official MPGH aimbot
Better make official MPGH wall hack witch not flicker =)
I'm kinda obsessed wit your sig... but I don't know because someone already taught me how an aimbot works, and now I found someone to code it for me so I think we'll get it done...
I believe u need to crack the folders D:
FAIL >__< I don't wanna do all that
i've had no luck cracking the files.
I've gone through just about everything, I'm seriously considering asking Prolak lmfao but i doubt he'd tell us
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us