Thumbs upOutdatedCRANK Injector

PollWas this useful
12 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
CRANK Injector
Alrighty Almighty :P

here is my Injector :O



It is undetected
and ready to go waiting on your commands and your DLL

Virus scan:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanr...8f7776f6bc344e
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/c...is/1399061026/

credits:
edit, Bloodrane

thanks for testing;
@hackman123, random Skype friends

Please Approve:
@Flengo
@Riddick
@Symmetrical

Oh and i put my name under it just like i promised you @chuggazconroy
CRANK Injector_mpgh.net.zip77 KB · 751 downloads 25/52 malicious
Approved, post back results.
for everything you want
McAfee detected it as a trojan and quaratined it.
Quote Originally Posted by mattking45 View Post
McAfee detected it as a trojan and quaratined it.
Injectors are known to give false positives, as they can be used for other things, besides games. Also, McAfee is a joke. JS.
exaclty what liz said
how do you use it?
you put the DLL in and ten you write the name of the programm where it says process and if you did it right it says sucessfully injected
Erhm, maybe a dumb question but what can I do with it?

I subscribed to these forums because of the interesting stuff but some things are new to me.
Thanks for your effort in explaining!

My steam acc: moirae
Hey if you have questions to anything feel free to add me on skype (jason.curkill)

oh and you got a thanks cause i think it is pretty cool what you wrote there we need people like you
Hej Jason

Thanks for your reply, I don't have Skype. Maybe I will install/ explore it but that will be at the end of this week/ the beginning of the next... (little bussy atm)
Meanwhile I will try to find you on Steam, is BLoodrane still correct?
Mine is simply moirae

Anyhow ivé none of the above works out I'll sent you a PM, otherwise I will cherish the possibility that maybe I'll read again and learn more about it in the future

Good night for now.
yeah just pm me cause my main acc got hacked sooo i am still waitinng for steam to give it free again :P bur Bloodrane should still be correct
In computer programming, DLL injection is a technique used for running code within the address space of another process by forcing it to load a dynamic-link library.[1] DLL injection is often used by external programs to influence the behavior of another program in a way its authors did not anticipate or intend.[1][2][3] For example, the injected code could hook system function calls,[4][5] or read the contents of password textboxes, which cannot be done the usual way.[6] A program used to inject arbitrary code into arbitrary processes is called DLL injector. (wkipedia)



all what it is in simple words it puts the dll file a hack or whatever youu want it to be in the programm you want it to be in

instructions: just write thte name of the progress of the programm you would like to put the dll in
and then Browse the DLL thingie you want to put in
and then the programm puts it in on its own

For more questions pm or add me on skype or do whatever you want


I will be online because i can use the school wifi
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us