HelpClub559 Ninja Class Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Club559 Ninja Class Problem
Hey guys!

I'm sure you all have probably seen this one million times, but I have looked through the first 5-8 pages to no avail.

So I'm implementing everything perfectly fine, I have no errors with anything, but once I die, it starts acting up. I, and everyone else that plays my server, gets a load error, retrying and cannot connect to the menu of the client. It's getting frustrating as I keep having to completely delete everything in MySQL to fix it, only for it to happen again. If you guys would like the tutorial link/pictures or anything I would be more than happy to add them.

Thank you very much for your time and help, and any help is appreciated
No help? Please any help is appreciated.

Note: The only thing i can think that the problem would be is the Grave, the tutorial says nothing about graves though so im not sure.
the only way to fix this is
get a new source.. use @Travoos 's github
That isnt what im trying to do. I can easily fix the problem by simply removing the ninja class, but the problem im having is attempting to make it so the ninja class works. I dont know what im doing wrong, but on death it gives me the load error retrying for everyone in the server.

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by KieronZeCoder View Post
the only way to fix this is
get a new source.. use @Travoos 's github
funny thing is that he is using club's source... @The_Only_Birdy just get phoenix's source or ask someone for doomed source if they have it as they have the Ninja and some more characters. Maybe easy enough for you than asking people who won't help you out with this problem
Quote Originally Posted by The_Only_Birdy View Post
That isnt what im trying to do. I can easily fix the problem by simply removing the ninja class, but the problem im having is attempting to make it so the ninja class works. I dont know what im doing wrong, but on death it gives me the load error retrying for everyone in the server.

Thanks
Meant to reply, not thank XD

Anyway, did you edit the XMLs and everything?
Thanks, ive been looking around for new sources, because clubs is good for starting, but its not exactly the best. Ive liked phoenix and i thik its a pretty good one. Thanks for your help, as youve been the most helpful

It's all good xD

Yes, I did it all, it let me load into game and play and everything, but when i died, it gives the error. thanks for any help
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?