ArrowMulti Spammer V1.2

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Multi Spammer V1.2
Today i'm Releasing a update on my small spammer, with some more features!

New Features:
*It can spam more then 1 text (You can toggle them On/Off)
*Cleaner code to work more efficient
*Tabs Added for cleaner looks
*Added a auto clicker
*Shows current location of the cursor(Mouse) In pixels (X,Y)
*Added more instructions to the popup


Instructions:
Press the button in the hack itself, It will give you a popup explaining how to use it!


Screenshots:






Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/2...is/1401133816/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanre...979d2c216a2479

Last but not least, Credits!

@ @Lovroman Helping me out

Enjoy!
MultiSpammer V1.2_mpgh.net.rar26 KB · 395 downloads 3/61 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by OleGamerLP View Post
Is this bannable?
Don't think so, since it just simulates key strokes/ Clicks from the keyboard/Mouse.
NP!
//Approved
Nice spammer! but you use start() or enabled = true?

Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Today i'm Releasing a update on my small spammer, with some more features!

New Features:
*It can spam more then 1 text (You can toggle them On/Off)
*Cleaner code to work more efficient
*Tabs Added for cleaner looks
*Added a auto clicker
*Shows current location of the cursor(Mouse) In pixels (X,Y)
*Added more instructions to the popup


Instructions:
Press the button in the hack itself, It will give you a popup explaining how to use it!


Screenshots:






Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/2...is/1401133816/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/nl/scanre...979d2c216a2479

Last but not least, Credits!

@ @Lovroman Helping me out

Enjoy!
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
Nice spammer! but you use start() or enabled = true?

Enabled/checked = true
great I'll try it later.
nice , btw happy birthday
I'm pretty sure it is bannable as it has an indirect impact on the gameplay. Ive seen spammers on APB get banned for using such a tool.
Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama Mio View Post
When will Unlocker?
Not anytime soon, as i don't have CoD Ghosts anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

Not anytime soon, as i don't have CoD Ghosts anymore.
OMG........
THE CRAZIEST THING HAPPENED: I was gonna use the text bot thingy so I can say "BHOPIN LIKE A BOSS" on an MMORPG I was playing, but when I did, IT FREAKED OUT, LAGGED THE COMPUTER, AND JUST DID CRAZY VIRUS-LIKE STUFF! Now, I HAVE used this on CoD:G before, and nothing crazy happened, I assume this works for mostly all games.
Quote Originally Posted by Denneisk View Post
THE CRAZIEST THING HAPPENED: I was gonna use the text bot thingy so I can say "BHOPIN LIKE A BOSS" on an MMORPG I was playing, but when I did, IT FREAKED OUT, LAGGED THE COMPUTER, AND JUST DID CRAZY VIRUS-LIKE STUFF! Now, I HAVE used this on CoD:G before, and nothing crazy happened, I assume this works for mostly all games.
haha, yeh that happend to me aswell, some games dont work with it, i tried it to spam W and it kept moving me forward.
Isn't this stuff shunned upon? Or is there some other use for spammer bots that I'm not getting
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?