Looking for an app

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for an app
I'm trying to find an app that would let me stream movies from my android to iOS and vice versa via bluetooth. WiFi/cellular data is not an option.

Are there any apps that can do this and is cross platform? (No computer can be involved)
Good question
Quote Originally Posted by RAXCA View Post
Good question
Good reply
Couldnt you just stream movies on your iOS directly and vice-versa?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Couldnt you just stream movies on your iOS directly and vice-versa?
Going on a flight with no Wifi and I have my SD card with all my movies on my android but I like my large iPad screen.
Iphone's have shit tier media apps. Especially since you won't have wifi i feel like there wouldn't be an app that lets the android act as the media server.
Jailbreak your Ipad, download Movie Box or Ifile into it, and download some movies and transfer them into your Ipad to watch. You'll have an easier time doing that.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Iphone's have shit tier media apps. Especially since you won't have wifi i feel like there wouldn't be an app that lets the android act as the media server.
Jailbreak your Ipad, download Movie Box or Ifile into it, and download some movies and transfer them into your Ipad to watch. You'll have an easier time doing that.
iPad's already jailbroken but I only bought a 16gb model. Plus I have school work on it which takes up pretty much half the space. So I'd only be able to store a few movies compared to my 40gb of movies on my Android.
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post


iPad's already jailbroken but I only bought a 16gb model. Plus I have school work on it which takes up pretty much half the space. So I'd only be able to store a few movies compared to my 40gb of movies on my Android.
1. move school work
2. copy movies over
3. ?????
4. profit
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post


iPad's already jailbroken but I only bought a 16gb model. Plus I have school work on it which takes up pretty much half the space. So I'd only be able to store a few movies compared to my 40gb of movies on my Android.
Ya it's that most apple products don't really have much in the bluetooth department...guess i can't help you here. Good luck though.
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


1. move school work
2. copy movies over
3. ?????
4. profit
1. Can't move it. I need it once I land.
2. 16 gb is barely enough space for movies
have you search it in PlayStore???
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
have you search it in PlayStore???
I don't know what to search for.
Quote Originally Posted by user415141 View Post


I don't know what to search for.
Well if you want, you could buy a SD Card adapter for your iPad. Its very easy to use and in the long run you can store a lot of things to a SD card right from your iPad
An app that can stream movies from your Android phone/tablet to your iOS device without Cellular Data or WiFi?

That is impossible without an adapter, I even tried searching for it for the better part of an hour.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Well if you want, you could buy a SD Card adapter for your iPad. Its very easy to use and in the long run you can store a lot of things to a SD card right from your iPad
Didn't know such devices existed. Unfortunately, I don't have time to pick one up ):

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
An app that can stream movies from your Android phone/tablet to your iOS device without Cellular Data or WiFi?

That is impossible without an adapter, I even tried searching for it for the better part of an hour.
Dang. Sucks that Apple locks down bluetooth so much.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?