HelpMultiplayer not working?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Multiplayer not working?
So I am running the new phoenix source, and for some reason multiplayer isn't working.

I edited the list.cs and rebuilt it



I also edited the client using yogda, I've tried:













If someone could tell me what was wrong that would be amazing.
Rabcadasm and the port should be 80 I believe in default for Phoenix's source.
I attempted it with 80, and still got the same result.
dats why i don't trust phoenix source doomed is even easyier
Also just to test I played around with the "connection ips" and got this result

I changed this



To this



And somehow still got this

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveN View Post
Also just to test I played around with the "connection ips" and got this result

I changed this



To this



And somehow still got this

Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Now I'm no scientist, but I feel like you know what I'm doing wrong.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us