WTT€75 PSC for $100 Amazon

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
€75 PSC for $100 Amazon
I want to trade my PSC for $100 Amazon only
I am giving first to a trusted member with many rep
Quote Originally Posted by CrowBars116 View Post
I want to trade my PSC for $100 Amazon only
I am giving first to a trusted member with many rep
What is your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Drdeee View Post
What is your skype?
pm sent!
msg2s
Quote Originally Posted by NeoHue View Post
send me skype in PM pls @CrowBars116
i pm'ed you
I'm very interested in PSC (link to my thread). If you take PayPal I can do this, or maybe I can buy an amazon card with PayPal (never bought before)? I'll do 90$ though not 100$. @CrowBars116
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
I'm very interested in PSC (link to my thread). If you take PayPal I can do this, or maybe I can buy an amazon card with PayPal (never bought before)? I'll do 90$ though not 100$. @CrowBars116
$100 only fair and square
Quote Originally Posted by CrowBars116 View Post
$100 only fair and square
Sorry, already traded.
Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


Sorry, already traded.
okay, noprob.
Quote Originally Posted by CrowBars116 View Post
I want to trade my PSC for $100 Amazon only
I am giving first to a trusted member with many rep
PSC? A pay safe card??
Quote Originally Posted by iamJon View Post
PSC? A pay safe card??
yes why?
Quote Originally Posted by CrowBars116 View Post
yes why?
Sorry, wasn't too sure if that was what was being discussed.

I was just curious!
Quote Originally Posted by iamJon View Post
Sorry, wasn't too sure if that was what was being discussed.

I was just curious!
it's alright
Quote Originally Posted by CrowBars116 View Post
it's alright
pm skype mate
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?