I'm very interested in PSC (link to my thread). If you take PayPal I can do this, or maybe I can buy an amazon card with PayPal (never bought before)? I'll do 90$ though not 100$. @CrowBars116
Originally Posted by Reav3R
I'm very interested in PSC (link to my thread). If you take PayPal I can do this, or maybe I can buy an amazon card with PayPal (never bought before)? I'll do 90$ though not 100$. @CrowBars116
$100 only fair and square
Originally Posted by CrowBars116
$100 only fair and square
Sorry, already traded.
Originally Posted by Reav3R
Sorry, already traded.
okay, noprob.
bump still available
Originally Posted by CrowBars116
I want to trade my PSC for $100 Amazon only
I am giving first to a trusted member with many rep
PSC? A pay safe card??
Originally Posted by iamJon
PSC? A pay safe card??
yes why?
Originally Posted by CrowBars116
yes why?
Sorry, wasn't too sure if that was what was being discussed.
I was just curious!
Originally Posted by iamJon
Sorry, wasn't too sure if that was what was being discussed.