Does EggCrack still works?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Does EggCrack still works?
I have been searching the forum and I saw that you can hack minecraft accounts using EggCrack idk in which post I saw it so I am not sure if it's old. I have tried eggcrack with proxies from gptool and this pass list I found here with 39 passwords and I scraped the usernames using weepcraft . Till now I've tried more than 500 usernames all failed am I doing something wrong or is EggCrack old? Don't get mad at me for being such a noob and maybe making an unnecessary post.
39 passwords, and 500 usernames?
There's your problem. When you're cracking 500-700 use 10,000 passwords. Here's the list I use.
Seriously, read guides, this could have been answered without waiting for a response.
Now before you ask 'Why is it taking a long time?'
This takes time, be patient.
Please read a bit up on a subject before you post.
passwords.txt10 KB · 77 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Prometheois117 View Post
39 passwords, and 500 usernames?
There's your problem. When you're cracking 500-700 use 10,000 passwords. Here's the list I use.
Seriously, read guides, this could have been answered without waiting for a response.
Now before you ask 'Why is it taking a long time?'
This takes time, be patient.
Please read a bit up on a subject before you post.
While you need a good password list, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE do not use 10K at once. The program's power usage will skyrocket and the required amount of proxies will go through the roof. Each proxy becomes useless after ~5 crack attempts. (500*10,000)= 1000000.

If you want to run a crack job that will actually GET YOU ACCOUNTS you would need 1,000,000 proxies. One fucking million proxies. This takes internet speed out of the calculation, eventually, the proxies will become usable again, but still, you will run through them faster than they re-open.
Ok thanks I am going to wait till night and let it trying all night.
EggCrack is still being regularly updated by Malevolent and is the most popular cracking tool that people use, it works fine and hopefully it stays that way.
Prometheois117 sorry to bother you again but I have just cracked an account and it's ultra in mineplex but my brother told me no to do anything cuz I might go to jail is it safe for me to login and play or change the pass etc? btw Thanks your list worked
Rzdude of course stealing people's property is not illegal, it's not like they paid money for their account or anything..
I know it's illigal im just saying if it's safe if servers or minecraft log the ip and if someone can track you through ip
Quote Originally Posted by rzdude View Post
I know it's illigal im just saying if it's safe if servers or minecraft log the ip and if someone can track you through ip
He can find out your IP via the server.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


He can find out your IP via the server.
Is it possible to find where is live and even go to jail?
Quote Originally Posted by rzdude View Post
Is it possible to find where is live and even go to jail?
It depends on the country, At some countries it's illegal to do such things.
Thanks a lot for your help.
If you don't want that ultra, I can take it off your hands, You know, For your own safety...
C:
Metrik shall I try with a small but good list? I mean I got 2 accounts with the 10k And what are your settings? like 500 working proxies 500 pass and 500 usernames? And how do u get ur proxies cuz idk if gptool proxies are actually good
I use 3-10K while cracking 500 usernames, coupled with 1,000 HTTP and SOCKS proxies. I stay at about 7 attempts per second at 300 threads. Then again, with an upload speed of 2megabits per second, I don't expect much better.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us