SolvedArma 3 Scroll Menu Spawn Function

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Arma 3 Scroll Menu Spawn Function
Hello,
to aktive the 313 ESP Script I used :

player addAction["ESP",{[]spawn ESP;[]spawn ESPM;[]spawn ActionMenu;}];


but now I use this Methode :

["ESP", [], "", -5, [["expression", []spawn ESP;]]], "1", "1"],


but It doesnt work and how I can make the Second type in Color like addaction in green.
I use this and it's work, It's from 313, Credit to evskin

Code:
player removeaction E3p;
E3p =player addAction ["WORST ESP IN THE WORLD ( DONT CLICK IT )",{ hint "I WARNED YOU IT WAS BAD";onEachFrame {
{
if((side _x != side player) && (getPlayerUID _x != "") && ((player distance _x) < 1500)) then {
drawIcon3D ["", [1, 0, 0, 1],[visiblePosition _x select 0, visiblePosition _x select 1, (getPosATL _x select 2) + 2], 0.1, 0.1, 45, 
 (format ["%2 : %1m", round(player distance _x), name _x]), 1, 0.04, "TahomaB"] } else {
 
if ((getPlayerUID _x != "") && ((player distance _x) < 1500)) then {
drawIcon3D["", [0, 0.5, 1, 1], [visiblePosition _x select 0, visiblePosition _x select 1, (getPosATL _x select 2) + 2], 0.1, 0.1, 45, (format["%2 : %1m", round(player distance _x), name _x]), 1, 0.04, "TahomaB"]
        };    
	};
} foreach playableunits;
yes but I need it like this is my Menu :
Code:
Menu = 
[
	["",true],
	    ["Media Menu by MineCore", [],  "#USER:Menu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["----------------------", [],  "#USER:Menu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Main", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["ESP", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn ESP;"]]], "1", "1"],
		["Waffen", [],  "#USER:Menu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Fahrzeuge", [],  "#USER:Menu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["----------------------",  "#USER:Menu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		[">Exit<", [], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

Main = 
[
	["",true],
	    ["Media Menu by MineCore", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["----------------------", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["ESP", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn ESP;"]]], "1", "1"],
		["God Mode", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn Jesus_MODE;"]]], "1", "1"],
		["Repair", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"vehicle player setDamage 0"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["Heal", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"player setDamage 0;"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["Give Life Cash", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"life_cash = life_cash + 1500000;hint "YOU ARE NOW $1500,000 RICHER!";"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["Unlock Vehicle", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"cursorTarget lock false;vehicle player lock false,hint "UNLOCKED";"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["Destroy Target", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"cursorTarget setDamage 4123;hint "DESTROYED!";"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["Atelarry", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn MissileStrike;"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["All Licenses", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn AL_Liscenses;"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["Remove Illegal Items", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn NoIllegal;"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["No Item Weight", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[exstr,"[]spawn NoWeight;"]]]], "1", "1"],
		["----------------------", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		[">Exit<", [], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];


showCommandingMenu "#USER:Menu";
Hmm,

Let me test and if it's work, i post here
Got it :


Code:
Main = 
[
	["",true],
	    ["Media Menu by MineCore", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["----------------------", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["ESP", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "[]spawn ESP;"]], "1", "1"],
		["God Mode", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "[]spawn Jesus_MODE;"]], "1", "1"],
		["Repair", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "vehicle player setDamage 0"]], "1", "1"],
		["Heal", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "player setDamage 0;"]], "1", "1"],
		["Give Life Cash", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "life_cash = life_cash + 1500000;"]], "1", "1"],
		["Unlock Vehicle", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "cursorTarget lock false;vehicle player lock false;"]], "1", "1"],
		["Destroy Target", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "cursorTarget setDamage 4123;"]], "1", "1"],
		["Atelarry", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "[]spawn MissileStrike;"]], "1", "1"],
		["All Licenses", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "[]spawn AL_Liscenses;"]], "1", "1"],
		["Remove Illegal Items", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "[]spawn NoIllegal;"]], "1", "1"],
		["No Item Weight", [],  "", -5, [["expression", "[]spawn NoWeight;"]], "1", "1"],
		["----------------------", [],  "#USER:Main", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		[">Exit<", [], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

but now I need color in the Text No Item Weight....
Quote Originally Posted by Artur1338 View Post
Got it

but now I need color in the Text No Item Weight....
Delete the text "No Item Weight" (but leave the "") and paste the code below in between the inverted comma's.

Code:
<t size=""1"" font=""TahomaB"" color=""#000000"">No Item Weight</t>
My scroll menu uses a different method but should be cross compatible. I added for you, font, text size and text colour

If no werk, skype me and i will show u codenz. If this is a private menu that u don't plan on releasing, its best not to show variables and other things like that in public, even if its only part of the menu and doesn't contain any of the scripts
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
Delete the text "No Item Weight" (but leave the "") and paste the code below in between the inverted comma's.

Code:
<t size=""1"" font=""TahomaB"" color=""#000000"">No Item Weight</t>
My scroll menu uses a different method but should be cross compatible. I added for you, font, text size and text colour

If no werk, skype me and i will show u codenz. If this is a private menu that u don't plan on releasing, its best not to show variables and other things like that in public, even if its only part of the menu and doesn't contain any of the scripts

Thanks but it dont work. Added you skype
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
@ @Artur1338 Solved?
No still cannot add Color
Quote Originally Posted by Artur1338 View Post
No still cannot add Color
I provided an alternate solution to your problem... I dont see this being resolved by anyone else here, unless a random hero feels like telling this poor guy how to add colour to a commanding menu
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
I provided an alternate solution to your problem... I dont see this being resolved by anyone else here, unless a random hero feels like telling this poor guy how to add colour to a commanding menu

I still not understand how even I better use addaction and put an sub menu there !
Quote Originally Posted by Artur1338 View Post
I still not understand how even I better use addaction and put an sub menu there !
sub menus are easy for addaction. just remove all actions and add actions for new menu
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?