Ancient Artifact Bot FASTEST!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Ancient Artifact Bot FASTEST!
here is a better way of getting the class a 3% drop rate from a monster gravefang

Scans
1
2

Image


Ancient Artifact Fastest Bot_mpgh.net.rar464 B · 1,460 downloads Clean
Approve @Jim Morrison @JamesRo

I feel sad for the people who bought this class for 2k ac know its bottable xD
Dam... and here i was gonna post my bot XD
Quote Originally Posted by Kay Redfield View Post
Dam... and here i was gonna post my bot XD
Lol sorry. Btw test this bot out and let me know. I gotten 5 of the ancient so far and its going pretty quick. I still feel bad for people who bought this shitty class. I been pvping it and it not so good. but thats just my opinion
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Lol sorry. Btw test this bot out and let me know. I gotten 5 of the ancient so far and its going pretty quick. I still feel bad for people who bought this shitty class. I been pvping it and it not so good. but thats just my opinion
You already got it?! :O
Quote Originally Posted by Kay Redfield View Post
You already got it?! :O
Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
what class is the bot made for :P
I used evolved dark caster but you can change the skills to whichever class you want to
what class is the bot made for :P
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
what class is the bot made for :P
I used evolved dark caster but you can change the skills to whichever class you want to
Stuck in loading screen
whenever I press enable bot, i get the loading map 100% screen and it freezes both in dark mystic and lebot, is there anyway to fix this? I really need help a.s.a.p. thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by skater1130 View Post
whenever I press enable bot, i get the loading map 100% screen and it freezes both in dark mystic and lebot, is there anyway to fix this? I really need help a.s.a.p. thanks in advance
Is it all maps or just the /join gravefang map?
it's only the recent maps that came out. But, i found the solution! lol, i needed to download flash player. :P Thanks though
Quote Originally Posted by skater1130 View Post
it's only the recent maps that came out. But, i found the solution! lol, i needed to download flash player. :P Thanks though
Well good luck I guess.
why in private room? i think it's more faster when you have players join you to kill gravefang o_O
nice job thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?