Ancient Artifact Bot FASTEST!

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
@jeffcleds because public rooms attracts permanament ban
Quote Originally Posted by EaZzyyyy View Post
nice job thanks!
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by EaZzyyyy View Post
@jeffcleds because public rooms attracts permanent ban
And yes your are more prone to get a ban most likely NOT a permanent ban.
Ty for this <3 fasteeeeeeerr
I changed my bot from private room to public but than as soon as I get the artifact my account just got logged out I have no idea what happended it was my first aritfact too it took 30 mins to get and the bot didn't even accept it, can you check whats wrong or just update your bot to a public room
How is this any better than the other ancient artifact bots?
Quote Originally Posted by firefest View Post
How is this any better than the other ancient artifact bots?
Because this is the fastest way. The Quest way you have to wait everyday to get the Artifact.

Hope you can comprehend.
Thank you man. This helped me farm Artifact Hunter.
Thank you. took me only 2 days to get artifact hunter with this one. =)
it keeps disconnecting me after i got the item
Quote Originally Posted by BATMANnigga View Post
it keeps disconnecting me after i got the item
Works fine for me. Maybe it's your internet.
i used this bot with my friend's account and couldn't complete the quest.. it just said " Quest Failed To Complete".
Thanks.i didn't realise I already have 4 artifact and continued botting lol. So where do I go to redeem the job?
Thanks, mate. This is really amazing.
no mission accepted, what is the mission ID?
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?