Ancient Artifact Bot FASTEST!
Ancient Artifact Bot FASTEST!
Approve @Jim Morrison @JamesRo
I feel sad for the people who bought this class for 2k ac know its bottable xD
I feel sad for the people who bought this class for 2k ac know its bottable xD
File appears safe.
/Approved
/Approved
Dam... and here i was gonna post my bot XD
what class is the bot made for :P
Stuck in loading screen
whenever I press enable bot, i get the loading map 100% screen and it freezes both in dark mystic and lebot, is there anyway to fix this? I really need help a.s.a.p.
thanks in advance
thanks in advancewhy in private room? i think it's more faster when you have players join you to kill gravefang o_O
nice job thanks!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / BuyingAPB:R Bot fastest at the moment 8 WarRock - International Hacks[03.11.2010]SiroSix's Dinar Bot, Fastest bot. 10.000dinar/h
101 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAncient Vitae Bot
5 Runescape HelpWhat is fastest rs skill if u bot 24/7 21 WarRock - International Hacks[12.11.2010] SiroSix's Dinar Bot V1.3, Fastest Bot. *Approx 10.000dinar/h*
76
gravefang
