How do you guys win hexakill

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
How do you guys win hexakill
I just cant do it.
First of all is jungler good or not?
Do we roam form 1 lane to another?
And yes i know i need kata in my team
Yes a jungler is good. You should always be roaming when the lane is pushed. Champions with good AOE are extremely OP too, like Rumble.
Just play katarina,fuck jungle and roam.
Answer the other team who win it.
Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
Answer the other team who win it.
That literally made 0 sense.

OT: Just play fiddlesticks.
people with good aoe
yeah thanks for the tips. I tend to roam when lane is pushed anyway and yeah didnt know about rumble was more like amumu or zyra fan on hte map
I won most of mines using fiora, yi and kata.
Yi is most defenetly a thing ty for recommendation got my first hexakill
Quote Originally Posted by moja.jst View Post
Yi is most defenetly a thing ty for recommendation got my first hexakill
lol try fiddlesticks, khazix, or katarina /gg
Play Mundo/Mai and be a pain in the ass protect the carry and kill shit
I literally play thresh just to stop the katarina ut lol and its worked so far
Quote Originally Posted by Ethlon View Post
I literally play thresh just to stop the katarina ut lol and its worked so far
hahahah. Probably this isnt a bad idea. Also yasuo is very good if you place a good windwall it can win a teamfight
dont even jungle... play have a braum and/or fiddle stick
Kat, Yi, pretty much any champ with an AOE spell that does huge amounts of damage.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?