How do you guys win hexakill

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ex3cutioner View Post
Kat, Yi, pretty much any champ with an AOE spell that does huge amounts of damage.
Both of those champs don't have AOE, except for Katarina W. I think you mean multi-target spells.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


Both of those champs don't have AOE, except for Katarina W. I think you mean multi-target spells.
Yea, that's what i meant ._.
I'm pretty sure fiddle ult is AOE tho right? Because fiddle ult is the most fucking op thing in Hexa.
Malphite is pretty strong aswell imo
ryze is super strong in hexakill for me
Destroy the nexus...?
Lol the champions I recommend playing is Lux, Katarina and pretty much anyone else that has hard CC.
Goodluck (Y)
katarina,fidd,alistar,yasuo,rumble, ( morgana , ezreal , swain , ) its the best team to get hexakill but you need to be in voice chat to full sync your combo
The black kassadin is op. I won like 90 percent of my hexakill games with lucian
i just use vel'koz to win the game....
Hexakill has been removed.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?