First AW Aimbotter?!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
First AW Aimbotter?!
Hey Guys, today i saw the first AW aimbotter.....i made a video but i can't post it, so you can search on YouTube and you will find my video (and the YT account isnt timwesti)! I'am sad about that!

PS. the text in the video is german
PPS. That's the Video title
First Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare hacker [PC Version]
Bots are released since day zero.
Even on Xbox and PS there are aimbotters from what i've seen on YT.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
Even on Xbox and PS there are aimbotters from what i've seen on YT.
GSC scripts which require host. nothing interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by Sazor98 View Post
GSC scripts which require host. nothing interesting.
It may not be, but still shows its not bound to PC only as many people think.
lol. I'm happy that I bought that Game on Pc and not for my Xbox One.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us