Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 159th Edition

159th Edition - June 19th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: Bubble wrap was originally designed to be used as a textured wallpaper.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Post Bans:

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the Freestyle Themed Signature of the Month contest is @IV2B as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Photo of the Month:
    The winner of the Unthemed Photo of the Month contest is @Juankrlosx10 as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week

Demotions/Resignations:
    None this week

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Bryan
    Current sections: CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Diamond
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JamesBond
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]JDXT
    Current section: Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Dynasty
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Raple

🔥Hot Threads🔥:

US shoots down Syrian government fighter jet that dropped bombs near forces fighting ISIS
    American authorities have shot down a fighter jet that was in accordance to the Syrian government, after it was accused of attacking Kurdish-led troops. Such an act has received negative responses from Damascus as tensions rise. The US Central Command said the fighter jet dropped bombs near the Syrian Democratic Forces, who are being supported by the US, in the fight against ISIS. In accordance with rules of engagement and in collective self-defense of Coalition partnered forces, it was immediately shot down by a US F/A-18E Super Hornet,” furthermore, “The Coalition's mission is to defeat Isis in Iraq and Syria. The Coalition does not seek to fight Syrian regime, Russian, or pro-regime forces partnered with them, but will not hesitate to defend Coalition or partner forces from any threat. The Coalition presence in Syria addresses the imminent threat Isis in Syria poses globally. The demonstrated hostile intent and actions of pro-regime forces toward Coalition and partner forces in Syria conducting legitimate counter-ISIS operations will not be tolerated.” Since April, this is coined to be the most devastating attack against Bashar al-Assad's forces. American forces also attacked pro-government troops, then it bombed hostile units near a Syrian Democratic Forces bases in An Tanf. In Syria, tensions continue to be on the rise, as the fight for ISIS continues.

Source

Grand Theft Auto:Online Gunrunning update
    Rockstar Games unveiled the giant Gunrunning update for Grand Theft Auto Online. There are versions for PCs, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
    The new update offers gamers the chance to become weapon barons in the Los Santos and Blaine districts. The player can buy a bunker, which is used as an underground bastion, from where they run their business. In order to fulfill another mission, the player must become a boss or president of a motorcycle. A command center can be built into the bunker to expand the activity.
    The Warstock Cache and Carry catalog offer huge cars - real massive castles on wheels that can be modified. The weapons can not only be bought and sold but also to develop new weapons from the scientists.
    The new addition adds six very well-armed vehicles to the GTA Online: the armored vehicle, the bulletproof Dune FAV, the Half-Track heavy duty, bike with a jet engine, the Tampa, and transporter with Air Defense.

The 262 Inch 4K TV
    Behold! 262 inches of glorious 4K! For starters, this TV is HUGE. Many traditional TV's these days are around 50 inches. The larger ones are around 80 inches, so having a 262 inch TV is almost unheard of. There is no surprise that this huge television will be the first of its kind. Before, there have been no television of this size that regular consumers can buy. On top of that, this television promises a crystal clear 4K LED display across its huge screen. The television is called the C Seed 262 and weighs 1,763 pounds. The television comes with a built in integrated speaker system. Some additional features include a built in 4K digital media server. Now with all the specs out of the way, the big question is how much does this cost? The price tag for this enormous TV is set at a whopping $539,000 USD. If you want the TV set up for you, it's going to cost you an additional $38,500 USD. The TV is set to be released this summer.

Source

Samsung announces Bixby voice assistant preview
    Samsung has announced a preview of their new virtual assistant named Bixby, in which some S8 and S8+ users can examine its features earlier than anyone else. According to Samsung, this early access will only be available for a limited number of people, so it doesn’t necessarily mean that you will get early access if you sign up. This early access will allow users to do specific things like making phone calls and changing settings with their voice. There is no specific date of launching this preview, it was only said to be in the “near future.” Some Bixby features are already available to S8 and S8+ owners, like Bixby Vision aug-mented reality, Bixby Reminders and Bixby Home. Reportedly, the full voice assistant isn’t ready yet because of the difficulties facing the company in optimizing it for English commands, which is normal given that Bixby already fully launched in South Korea. Samsung also announced last month their plans to include Bixby in their smart fridges and then all of its products after some time.

Source

Young Thug - Beautiful Thugger Girls
    As of late it's been hard to predict what Young Thug will bring to the table with any of his releases. He's shifted from sub-genre to sub-genre morphing the perception we have of him as a rapper and creating a new vibe that hasn't existed prior. With his odd vocals in similarity to Danny Brown and catchy dance beats Thugger is a talent. As Miguelito from djBooth puts it "Thug's catalog is as diverse as the nihilistic R&B-esque Barter 6, the vocal experiment that was JEFFREY, and his fan-favorite Slime Season series, whose aesthetic holds so tightly to its name that it still causes my fingers to stick to the keyboard whenever I press play on the grimier cuts. If I had money to bet, it’s that Beautiful Thugger Girls will be more JEFFREY than Slime Season, but with hints of his darker moments." This album features many wild attempts and id you're not a Young Thug fan already it's safe to say this album probably won't be for you. Nice production and a clean album overall.

Pakistan rout India to win maiden ICC Champions Trophy title
    Pakistan beat India by a stunning 180-run margin in the final on Sunday at The Oval to receive their maiden International Cricket Council Champions trophy. Pakistan put up 338 runs on score board led by opener Fakhar Zaman's first international century, Azhar Ali and Mohammad Hafeez also scored fifties in the innings. Azhar Ali Fakhar Zaman combined for a solid 128-run stand for the opening wicket, they succeed llaying a solid foundation for the batsmen to follow. The duo combined for some good cricketing shots coupled with frantic running. This is the first ICC Champions trophy that Pakistan wins. Cricket obsessed Pakistanis flooded onto the streets draped in their national flag celebrating their victory.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/champions-trophy-2017/top-stories/ind-v-pak-final-score-updates/articleshow/59202917.cms

Gay Marriage triumphs once again as Moca Taipei announces major LGBTQ show
    A breakthrough in the LGBTQ community as Moca Taipei announces LGBTQ-themed show; as the country gets ready to legalize gay marriage. The new exhibition will be the first of its kind top open in a government-run measeaum, in all of Asia. It will take place at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Taipei, Taiwan. The exhibition will be no small deal; it will include over 50 works by 22 artists including big names like Ho Chun Ming, Yan Xing, Samson Young, and several other artists that come from all over Asia. All of this comes from last month's events where the constitutional court in Taiwan rules in favor of gay marriage. This event has been marked in history as the first country in Asia to legalize gay marriage/unions. A statement from the exhibition organizers stated the following, "The exhibition will explore the idea of the “spectrum of light”, a theme linked to the rainbow, a symbol of the LGBTQ community. Issues such as identity, equality, and mass media coverage of gay and queer themes will also be examined."

Source

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats
    It’s time for a little throwback to 2015. This week, MPGH News is featuring, “Drunk” by Hexious. This compact, easy to use tool is for Call of Duty Black Ops III. The hack is small and sweet. The full purpose of this hack is to allow you to edit your prestige and experience. There’s no longer a need to play for days on end to reach level 55, then only have it all reset when you prestige. Jump start your Call of Duty Black Ops III career at the top. Prestige 11, level 55 to be exact. Never forget that all hacks come with a risk. While this tool may be tempting to use without thought, always be aware of the risks. There may be a chance of a VAC ban, so always be on the lookout on the “Drunk” by Hexious thread and the Call of Duty Black Ops III section for the latest news and updates.
    Thread

Overwatch Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Overwatch Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently not moderated.
    Overwatch is currently selling for less than $50USD from many sites, with a price decrease from $70USD. With this price drop, if you don't already have the game, I recommend you purchasing it.
    There are several services that provide boosting your elo on the game, such as Boombox's service found here. These services are available for you in the event that you are struggling at the game or you simply find the game easy and want to get to the higher ranks without needing to waste too much of your time.
    If you are struggling at the game, you can use the free aimbot hacks available in this section to use. One that I recommend you to use is CountSeveny's aimbot hack which was released 3 weeks ago so shouldn't be detected. If you would like to download it, visit here.
    As always, have fun playing this game!

McDonald’s worker pours boiling water on kid
    A female McDonald's employee threw a glass of boiling water on the young boy’s neck in front of horrified customers at the chain in Istanbul, Turkey. A horrified customer rushed to the boy’s aid after seeing welts appear on the child’s skin while others reported the woman to authorities. The employee has said that it was an accident. The restaurants manager has declined to make a comment on the incident. Since then, McDonald's have confirmed the incident and have terminated the employee's contract. The boy was rushed to a nearby police station. In a video released, a person can be heard asking him ‘What happened to you?’ but the terrified boy does not reply. The boy was then rushed to Hospital where he was treated for the burns.

See people, this is why you should go to other fast food restaurants like KFC, Subway and Burger King.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Luverdark
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Predator
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Ace
      • Marcus.
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
    • WTF News?
      • 9gold
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Bryan
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
      • K.A.R.M.A

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (06-19-2017),dotard (06-20-2017),[MPGH]Hennessy (06-23-2017),iFile_shift (06-26-2017),Lightning (06-20-2017),Speedster (06-25-2017),Steve (06-20-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Good work team!!
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Damn check out the Tech News

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Damn check out the Tech News
    10/10 photoshop
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    who would watch anime on this TV if not @Predator

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good job

MPGH History: