Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 199th Edition

199th Edition - April 2nd, 2018
    Snapple Fact: In ancient Rome, it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthday:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Fortnite | iOS | Money in the bank
    Just four days after it debuted on iOS, and only with invitations, Fortnite has already redeemed the huge popularity of the undoubtedly temporary sensation called battle royale. For this short period Epic Games has already made $ 1.5 million.
    According to Apple, the title is number one in the charts of 13 countries in revenue in the App Store. According to Sensor Tower, 1 million of revenue came only within the first 72 hours of the premiere.
    Although these figures may not look impressive like the Pokemon Go craze in 2016 or Clash Royale's monumental success, the direct comparison is not appropriate. Access to Fortnite is only invitations and it is not even released for Android, which means the title is far from the top. In addition, Fortnite is a cross-platform title, so PC, Xbox One and PS4 gamers are not required to spend money on the mobile version; if they have already made purchases in their "own" version of the game, they are automatically transferred here as well.
    Due to the same logic of the virtual economy, Fortnite for Android and iOS will most likely not achieve the commercial success of Pokemon Go and Clash Royale simply because money is spent on several platforms.
    Nevertheless, Fortnite definitely overtakes competitors such as Knives Out and Rules of Survival on revenues for the same period.

Schools shut down because of Minecraft bomb threats
    A beef between Minecraft players went out of the rails and ended up affecting hundreds of schools and colleges in the UK, some were even evacuated after thousands of bomb reports came flooding in. The fake bomb threats came in the form of more than 24,000 emails sent to more than 400 schools and colleges saying "We've sent in a student with a bomb. The bomb is set to go off in 3 hours time." asking for $5000 to be sent to veltpvp Minecraft server. The emails were spoofed to look like they were sent from the official veltpvp server. The CEO of the server said: "He was probably a player who got banned from our server and got mad. This is his way of trying to make us look bad."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/934052/UK-school-bomb-threat-minecraft-fraud-school-closures

India & The Moon
    India, which has sent a satellite to Mars at 10 times lower cost than NASA's MOVAN probe, is exploring how to build inhabited settlements on the Moon.
    "The Indian Space Research Organization, along with the academic institutions, are experimenting with potentially inhabitable moon structures, with different options for the requirements and complexity of habitats," said Jitendra Sing, a junior space minister, to Indian MEPs.
    India's intention - shortly before its planned mission to the Moon - comes at a time when governments look for Earth's natural companion for the first time in years.
    US President Donald Trump has demanded nearly $ 900 million of new funds for NASA missions to the Moon, which include the construction of a space station in the lunar orbit by the middle of the next decade.
    China plans to send a probe to the unexplored dark side of the Moon this year, where radio signals can not be received from the Earth.
    What Sing said is whether the Indian space agency is working on building the igloo-like housing on the Moon's surface to serve as potential future missions.
    MEPs were also interested in whether the Asian state intends to use the Moon as an outpost similar to those used for missions in Antarctica.
    This study is aimed at "more towards future development," says the junior minister.
    Indian Prime Minister Narendra Mody, who chairs the country's space initiatives, has stepped up the pace of research. The satellite launch program is also accelerating to explore potential risks of natural disasters and provide information on relief, response, and recovery.
    India plans to send a satellite, a descendant, and a robotic SUV this year to study topography, mineralogy, chemical concentration, lunar exosphere, traces of hydroxyl and frozen water.
    Most launches of India use the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV), which can bring a satellite to space for about $ 30 million, according to the research company, Seradata.
    This amount is split if several satellites are launched. Billionaires such as Jeff Bezos, Ilan Musk, and Richard Branson are putting great hopes on the cosmos, including the potential creation of human colonies on other planets.

xxxtentacion - ?
    Florida rapper Xxxtentacion has released a new album. His previous album from 2017 titled "17" wasn't up to par with anything else being released that year and sort of just came off as a messy collection of snippets instead of like an album. I was expecting a little bit more of X's album than what I received but I can say that no one could really see this style he chose coming. We hear X singing on a few of these tracks, using electronic enhancement and even bringing in features like Travis Barker on this project. He skips from genre to genre throughout the entire project and while some of X's greatest moments are on this album it seems that the majority of his worst moments are on this album as well. Of course X has to give us an explanation as an intro to this album, similar to how he did on his last album. I think it's unneeded and a cringey. Most of the vocals are whiny and nasally, but there are some impressive moments in his singing. "Sad!" while being a bit short with only one verse is the banger of the album and referring to this suicidal love song as the album banger is disappointing to say the least. X visits his roots with the song "floor 555" and goes back to the heavy bass and stressed screaming vocals.
    I wasn't a huge fan of the album, but it did have a few interesting tracks.
    I give this album a 4 / 10
    You can listen to this album here

F1 2018: Sebastian Vettel Beats Lewis Hamilton To Win Season Opener Australia GP
    It was a battle of the heavyweights right from the first race of the 2018 Formula One season as Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel beat Mercedes-AMG driver Lewis Hamilton to win the season-opener Australia Grand Prix. The first race was expected to be Mercedes' turf after its sheer pace through practice and qualifying, more so with Hamilton starting on pole. However, Vettel managed to take the lead in the second half of the race with a strategy call and safety car favouring his luck and stayed on to the position till the final lap. Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen took the third spot on the podium after a brilliant qualifying and race. The Australia GP win also marks Vettel's 48th victory and 100th podium in his career.
    The Australia GP also saw Vettel secure a record by becoming the only third driver in history to 3000 laps in his career. The other two being Michael Schumacher and Lewis Hamilton.

Scuderia Ferrari currently leads the points table with Mercedes following close in the team standings, while Sebastian Vettel is on top of the drivers' standings. Certainly not the start Mercedes or Hamilton expected and the next few races will be a lot more than just about strategy.

Stephen Jones receiver recovering from injury
    In recent NFL news, the Dallas Cowboys added two new agent receivers. One of their important beginners is suffering from an injury. Terrace Williams is currently coping and recovering from a recent injury. Executive Vice President Stephen Jones reported that this was an "offseason injury" and that he may miss some workouts. Stephen Jones has not gotten into any further details about the injury. David Moore tweeted "WR Terrance Williams broke his right foot. Surgery took place 4 weeks ago." Although this is not confirmed by Jones, it seems that Williams will be back onto his tracks in no time.
    Williams, 28 reportledy has never missed a game in his NFL career. From UPI, Williams has 230 receptions, 3,359 receiving yards and 20 touchdowns. He also has eight receptions for 198 yards and three scores in three playoff games. Williams is signed to Cowboys with a $17 million contract.

Facebook apologises for search suggestions of child abuse videos

Facebook has been forced to apologise after it spent hours suggesting bizarre, vulgar and upsetting searches to users on Thursday night. The social network’s search suggestions, which are supposed to automatically offer the most popular search terms to users, apparently broke around 4am in the UK, and started to suggest unpleasant results for those who typed in “video of”.

Multiple users posted examples on Twitter, with the site proposing searches including “video of girl sucking dick under water”, “videos of sexuals” and “video of little girl giving oral”

In a statement, Facebook apologised and said it was investigating the issue: “As soon as we became aware of these offensive predictions we removed them. Facebook search predictions are representative of what people may be searching for on Facebook and are not necessarily reflective of actual content on the platform.

“We do not allow sexually explicit imagery, and we are committed to keeping such content off of our site.”

Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    The Realm of the Mad God Crazy Client hack once again wins the Hack of the Week. This new update to the client consists of the incorporation of many features from 059’s Client, another Realm of the Mad God hack, and the organization to many settings in the hack options. Some new features are the ability to turn off the projectile offset of many weapons, a “Low CPU” usage mode, the ability to automatically reconnect to a Realm when your HP is full (used with the fame bot), and a Panic Hotkey that turns off all visual hacks. Like before, we must warn you to be careful while using your hacks, as hacking is very frowned upon in the Realm of the Mad God community. But as long as you do your best not to be a blatant hacker, you will not be banned because no one will report you. As always, happy hacking!

Thread

Romanian court tells man he is not alive
    Constantin Reliu, a dead man, has been having himself a rough year. The Turkish government deported him in January for having expired documents, sending him back to a Romania he says he hadn't seen since the late 1990s. And you can imagine his surprise when, upon his return, he found out he died back in 2003. There was an official death certificate registered by his wife and everything. "I am officially dead, although I'm alive," the deceased told The Associated Press by phone Friday. "I have no income and because I am listed as dead, I can't do anything." In fact, Reliu, 63, very nearly couldn't even get back into Romania. It took more than six hours of interrogation just to convince customs officials he wasn't playing a hoax on them, he told local media. They told him it had to be a joke, because he was dead. Eventually, they let him through — only after measuring the distance between his eyes to compare it with his passport photo, the AP says — but more troubles awaited him inside Romania's borders. His wife had apparently obtained the death certificate after years of silence from him, figuring, according to the Romanian publication, that he had died in an earthquake. He told the wire service that he had decided to cut off communication after he discovered his wife's infidelity, years after he first left for Turkey in 1992 to work as a cook. He hasn't seen her since the '90s. On Thursday, a court in the city of Vaslui rejected his bid to get the death certificate overturned, despite the fact that he appeared in person to plead his case. Reliu had no case to stand on, the court ruled, because his appeal was filed too late. "I am a living ghost," the dead man said.

Man throws fit over 30 cheeseburgers
    Jedediah Ezekiel Fulton is far from happy after his latest McDonalds visit in Oregon. He attempted to order 30 double cheeseburgers and when the restaurant decline to make his order, he became enraged and destroyed a banner, and attempted to break the golden arches. At one point he grabbed a bystanders shirt, and a witness pulled a gun on him. Police have arrested him and charged him with suspicion of second-degree disorderly conduct, second-degree criminal trespass, second-degree criminal mischief and harassment.

Interview - FeelAlive:

Trol553: Hello FeelAlive, thanks for making some spare time to do an interview with me today.

FeelA****** Hello Trol553, thank you for having interviewing FeelAlive the Koreaboo ~

Trol553: I think you probably listen to music, so I wonder, what do you listen to mostly? Some favourite artist or track?

FeelA****** I personally love KPOP! Sometimes I listen to rap, Khip-hop (For you - Penomeco) or smooth songs depending on the mood. I love Lee Mijoo, she's so pretty and stands out the most in her band, Lovelyz.

Trol553: What is your opinion on refunding and SEing services on MPGH?

FeelA****** From my point of view, I feel like refunding and SE'ing is like signing a deal to satan that you're going to do "illegal" things. Although I personally think SE'ing is less risky than refunding since you don't need to give any informations other than your address. Meanwhile refunding, you give your credential information and your name, they may billed you if they see something shady and you can't avoid it.

Trol553: How is it being cocksucker, how did you get it?

FeelA****** I asked @arunforce to show me da wae and he showed me da wae. I now know da wae.

Trol553: What would you consider as most important thing in your life? Why?

FeelA****** People who believe money bring happiness don't love themselves. I feel like loving yourself and taking care of yourself is the number 1 priority everyone should do. Relying on such things will make you extremely depressed once you don't have it. Although I personally almost become homeless with massive debts, I believed in myself that I will be able to get out this shithole and I did it.

Trol553: Regarding the MPGH, do you think there is lack of some reputation system, like green-grey-red points, meaning green-positive, grey-neutral, red-negative?

FeelA****** No I do not believe that there is a lack of reputation system, if someone always talk shit and shit post, might as well put him in cocksuckers group like me (thanks @arunforce)

Trol553: Thanks for an interview , shotouts to anyone ?

FeelA****** S/o to the weebs @Hydra, @_GreenSteive, @aku, @Hentai, and the rest that I forgot

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • Bobby
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • NYCVN
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dildo
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (04-04-2018),Hydra (04-02-2018),[MPGH]Liz (04-05-2018),yanalss (04-12-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Gud work newsfo <333

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Good shiet, I'm glad @FeelAlive shotout to me
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydra For This Useful Post:

Jacky (04-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great article! Good job team!

Always love reading the interviews.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Why the fuck is my post #5 on the hottest threads

Also whoo I got a shoutout, glad im a certified weeb fuck you @Zaczero
    Last edited by Callie; 04-02-2018 at 02:03 PM.
    If I was able to help you today, please consider pressing the "Thank" button.
    It goes a long way to help me out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Callie For This Useful Post:

Jacky (04-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's out after 10 years

Thanks
    #UnbanZaczero2k18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LOL Fucking finally after 18 billion years cuck

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Y'all forgot to add my koreaboo @Syurito wtf

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Taeyeonboo
    @Trol553:
    Last edited by Jacky; 04-02-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Glad to see myself getting credit in the community.. finally.
    Last edited by BabyCrazy; 04-02-2018 at 11:23 PM.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Good shiet, I'm glad @FeelAlive shotout to me
    Yes I did not forget you weeb

Thanks
    Good job guys,keep it up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    Y'all forgot to add my koreaboo @Syurito wtf

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Taeyeonboo
    @Trol553:
    LOOKS AT DIS DOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! LeeMijoo Ha

PS wheres my shoutout :< (
    Last edited by Syurito; 04-04-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol.. now social media becomes bad influence for people. #facebook.

btw good news.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.