Aimbot, ESP, Magicbullet, etc Hack for BF3

Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7
Aimbot, ESP, Magicbullet, etc Hack for BF3
THIS IS NOT MY HACK THIS IS A VERY PUBLIC HACK THAT HAS BEEN ACTIVE FOR OVER A YEAR YOU CAN FIND IT ON YOUTUBE!

This hack is only detected on DPS servers is currently undetected on PUNKBUSTER servers I recommend you use kokhong99s Injector found here
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1247015

You can inject anytime it makes no difference, DELETE key to open and close the menu once injected and you can click on the hacks you wish to enable

BEFORE I END THIS POST BEWARE YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU GO ABSOLUTELY NUTS IF YOU KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM AND DONT GO FOR CONSTANT HEADSHOTS YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED BY PUNKBUSTER IVE BEEN USING FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVENT BEEN BANNED

For those who don't know what DPS means this is a unique Anticheat that some servers have enabled!

I personally use these settings:
No Sway
No Recoil
No Spread
Aimbot And (aim at head sometimes)
Force Squad Spawn
Bone ESP and Distance ESP
Sometimes I enable Magic Bullet
You can see what i've selected from the proof images

VIRUS SCANS:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/50...3637/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/v72yfudsh9

PROOF:
https://imgur.com/a/sT9mdSl

MPGH-BF3-SIEK HACKS_mpgh.net.zip73 KB · 7,520 downloads Clean
I'm sorry but what is a DPS server?
Quote Originally Posted by dynasticoak View Post
I'm sorry but what is a DPS server?
Added it to the post )
Do you mind sharing the hack features that you've been using for 1 year without a ban?
Quote Originally Posted by dynasticoak View Post
Do you mind sharing the hack features that you've been using for 1 year without a ban?
Ill add it to the post
Quote Originally Posted by NathanDrake1 View Post
when will it be approved, i need it today.
Probably when an admin realises that this forum isn't totally dead.
Quote Originally Posted by dynasticoak View Post
Probably when an admin realises that this forum isn't totally dead.
ooft. gotem!

only got back from holidays last week. Still adjusting. I've also started work, and I've been sorting shit out irl. so excuse me if i dont dedicate 100% of my time towards analyzing files for people like you.

approved. not tested, please post back results.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


ooft. gotem!

only got back from holidays last week. Still adjusting. I've also started work, and I've been sorting shit out irl. so excuse me if i dont dedicate 100% of my time towards analyzing files for people like you.

approved. not tested, please post back results.
Thanks for the entertainment
can't inject it with obama injector pls help
confirmed IS NOT working, Not even with Obama injector .
Quote Originally Posted by takako View Post
confirmed IS NOT working, Not even with Obama injector .
Are you entering the correct process name?
Thanks,nice hack.
i cant seem to get it to work. process name is bf3 right then push <delete> and nothing happens
What does "Perfect Jet" do?
Posts 1–15 of 91 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?