Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 211th Edition

211th Edition - July 17th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: After working out, it takes 5 hours for your body temperature to return to normal.

Donations:
    None this week.

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Eoch
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Game Hacking Team JR
    [MPGH]js1337
    [MPGH]dreek1
    [MPGH]KMWTW
    [MPGH]lemonke
    [MPGH]Vilhena.

Hot Threads:

Trump Considers EU As An Enemy On Trade
    The President of United States, Donald Trump thinks that the EU is an ‘enemy’ on trade. The EU, he said, is a “foe” if we consider trade. While speaking on CBS News, Trump said that he feels that EU countries are taking advantage of his country and are also not paying their dues regarding Nato bills.
    On Trump’s comments, the President of EU Council, Donald Tusk, said that anyone who calls the EU a foe is someone who is spreading fake news.
    Trump was also not very excited about the meeting with Vladimir Putin on Monday. Their meeting comes in the wake of an accusation that 12 Russians were involved in the elections that took place in the US in 2016.
    While ensuring about the seriousness of the matter, Trump said that he would talk about this issue with Putin at the summit-taking place in the Finnish Capital of Helsinki. Expressing further, Trump said that ‘some good might come’ out of the whole meeting. On the other hand, Russia has denied all allegations of participating in the US elections.
    Donald Trump has also been asked to not attend the meeting or cancel it over the indictments. However, Trump is still due to go ahead with it.
    There have also been protests against the summit taking place in Helsinki. There were chants of the media being free and there were banners of human rights too. Russia, on the other hand, has shown interest in the meeting, because it wants to ensure that it can work out as a bridge to improve the relations between the two countries.
    Is Europe An Enemy For Trump And US?
    According to several reports, when Trump was asked about its biggest competitor globally, he said there were many ‘foes’ and China and Russia, he felt, were the biggest ones of them. However, he felt EU was the first one on this list. Therefore, Trump felt that EU was the top of its foes.
    While remarking further on the EU, Trump said that they are a foe to them in trade and called the zone ‘very difficult’. He also felt that they have taken advantage of the US and the countries in Nato and they still aren’t paying their bills.
    The tensions between US and other countries are escalating and the world is feeling it. Moreover, Trump is not at all shy about expressing his concerns over the US and the nations that pose threat to it. Recently, US is also dealing with Russia, as the latter has allegedly been involved in the US elections of 2016.

The Battlefield 5 beta will take place in early September
    EA has confirmed that Battlefield 5 will have an open beta which will take place sometime in the first part of September. No specific date has been revealed yet, but EA said the changes will be based on what it learned from the recent closed alpha test. Changes include improved matchmaking to make it easier to quickly join matches, and keeping things smooth by aiming for better queue functionality and putting more efforts into eliminating toxicity from the game. Other changes will be introduced to the gameplay such as the controversial revive system. Buddy revives will be much faster, and Medic revives may follow suit. The reviving system will be tuned up to feel less clunky because of how challenging it sometimes was to initiate a revive thanks to the delayed revive icon or other issues.

https://www.pcgamer.com/the-battlefield-5-beta-will-take-place-in-early-september/

Juul's $16 Billion dollar business model
    Juul, the once small E-cigarette company evaluated just at $15 billion dollars is raising another $1.2 billion this year so far. They're model being quite simple, selling products which contain tobacco that delivers as much if not more nicotine then a normal cigarette. Juuls provide the same amount of nicotine hit as a normal cigarette, unlike other e-cigarettes which are provided by JuulSalts which are comprised of nicotine salts which are formed the same way as most cigarettes, with heat-dried tobacco leaves. Some people call it a double-edged sword, helping people already hooked on nicotine and also get people addicted that are non-smokers very easily. Those getting easily addicted are the young people and Juul's response is a $30 million investment in research and education geared at keeping young people from vaping or otherwise referred as juuling. Certain JuulPods pack a bigger nicotine punch in one pleasant package than others, which also leads to some being rather weak and low on the nicotine and freebase nicotine. Freebase being able to be absorbed through your mouth but less pleasant to inhale, causing damage to the throat and chest duo its toxicity. Most people advise if you have never smoked, to not start smoking, either e-cigarettes, juuls or normal cigarettes as one single JuulPod contains as much nicotine as a whole pack of cigarettes.

6ix9ine Posts Bail
    Rap Artist "6ix9ine" was arrested last week for allegedly choking a 16 year old in a Mall in Houston. Apparantly the 16 year old in question had recorded a video of the artist and 6ix9ine got into an altercation with him when "asking" him to delete the film. The parents of the 16 year old found red marks on the child's neck (supposedly from the choking) and reported this information to the police. 6ix9ine surrendered in Texas and was given a misdeameanor assault charge. The misdemeanor assault charge carries a maximum sentence of one year. Billboard has reached out to 6ix9ine's reps for comment.

source

France Wins World Cup 2018
    For the first time since 1998, France has won the world cup. France started out with an early lead as Mandzukic, a player for Croatia, scored an own goal. This means that he made a goal into Croatia's own net, resulting in an early 1-0 score to France. However, Croatia attempted to recover afterwards when one of its players, Ivan Perisic scored a goal, making it 1-1. Afterwards, the VAR (video assistant referee) was used for the first time ever in a World Cup final, as a handball on Perisic was called a penalty kick, and Griezmann from the France team scored the penalty shot, resulting in a 2-1 score in favor of France. He then decided to do the Fortnite loser dance, a popular emote dance that people use in Fortnite. Afterwards, Pogba from France scored another goal, making it 3-1. The final goal was then from Mbappe, resulting in a score of 4-1. The final score then ended up at 4-2 due to a goalkeeper error by the France team.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/world-cup/news/2018-world-cup-final-score-recap-france-beats-croatia-as-pogba-mbappe-griezmann-shine/

The Media is Fake News
    During President Trump's recent visit to Great Britain, he had a joint press conference with Prime Minister Theresa May. After speaking, the President refused to answer a question from a CNN reporter, Jim Acosta. The President tried to brush off the question and he declared, "CNN is fake news. I don't take questions from CNN." Then he moved on and decided to answer a question from FOX and says, "Let's go to a real network." Even earlier in the press conference, President Trump said that NBC is "possibly worse than CNN" after receiving a question regarding Putin from Hallie Jackson. Also, unsurprisingly, the President falsely accused The Sun, a London news network, of cherry-picking specific quotes from an interview. Even more, the President complained that the New York Times had released a photograph of him which made it seem like he had a "double chin" (he does have one tho).

Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Realm Of The Mad God hasn’t been featured in hack of the week for a while. We haven’t forgotten about the game, nor the epic MPGH Realm Of The Mad God server. If you want to have some fun with your fellow MPGH buddies, feel free to join the MPGH Realm Of The Mad God Server, by clicking here. Back to this week’s hack of the week, we’ll be featuring the one and only Crazy Client. This client fixes the issue that we had with Double Thessal Event. It has countless features such as Auto Nexus, jNoob Auto-Aim, No Clip and many more. Visit the thread for the full list of features. Remember though, hacking isn’t all fun and games, there are always consequences for your actions. You may receive a ban for cheating. It could be temporary or it could be permanent. Always check the MPGH Realm Of The Mad God section for updates. As always, happy hacking!
    Thread

Man Gets Finger Nails Cut After 66 Years
    The Guinness World Record holder for the longest fingernails ever on a single hand has had his claws cut after 66 years. Shridhar Chillal’s extraordinarily long nails have now gone on display at the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum in New York. The 82-year-old’s talons have a combined measurement of 909.6cm (358.1ins). His thumbnail, the longest of the set, measures an incredible 197.8cm (77.8ins). The record holder, from Pune, India, stopped trimming his fingernails in 1952 after he was told off by a teacher for messing around with a friend and accidentally breaking the teacher’s nail. The teacher said Mr Chillal would never understand what it took to take care of long fingernails and the student set out to prove his teacher wrong, going on to dedicate his life to taking care of his claws. “I don’t know whether the teacher is dead now or not but I would definitely like to say that the thing for which you scolded me, I took it as a challenge and I have completed the challenge and now, I am here,” he said. Mr Chillal said he did not take the decision to part ways with his nails lightly. “When I decided to cut my nails, it was difficult for me to make this decision,” he said. “But when I realised that after cutting my nails, my nails will be at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! and they’re going to maintain it very nicely and for a lifetime, then I felt like I was doing the right decision and that’s why I decided to cut my nails.” Despite Mr Chillal’s fingernails causing him to lose function in his left hand due to their weight and length, and his fingers being permanently fused together, he went on work as a photographer for a government agricultural magazine for 22 years.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Arrow
      • Versa
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • bou
    • Gaming News
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Organized Chaos
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Sean
    • Media News
      • kiwi5
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Hentai
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Dagger (07-17-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (07-23-2018),Gaydow (07-20-2018),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (07-18-2018),kiwi5 (07-17-2018),LMP (07-18-2018),MikeRohsoft (07-19-2018),Not Officer (07-20-2018),Schuba (07-18-2018),Zaczero (07-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ahahaha. Great announcement

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Fix IM please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    CNN IS FAKE NEWS.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi5 For This Useful Post:

LMP (07-18-2018)

Thanks
    Double chin means double the talk.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    France is the best national team in the world
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    nicely made need to read more of mpgh news

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursol View Post
    nicely made need to read more of mpgh news
    You should, Hov beats us like the slaves we are if we don't get enough views/thanks on the news post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (07-21-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Enjoyed the little snapple fact. This is one of the only news sources I use.

Keep up the great work!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Academy Awards For This Useful Post:

LMP (07-18-2018)

Thanks
    Well that is not what I expected from this, good read.

Thanks
    Well done.
    Thanks for the news !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

You should, Hov beats us like the slaves we are if we don't get enough views/thanks on the news post
    it is way better then watching TV news, great job. You made it in some special way where a reader have a lots of interest to keep on reading

Thanks
    Good news! Thanks! @Hova and everyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Those are some nasty nails

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX