Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I had a dream about Dave84311

My role is of a observer at this point

So it started out with a Asian boy (eastern origin) who the world keeps calling a failure but he is a good kid just caught up in situations outside of his control. Things happen and he ends up killing someone or framed for a murder (don't exactly remember). He is on the run now and goes to his parents but the authorities also reach his parents so the parents tell him to leave while the authorities kill his parents.

Now my role is of either the asian kid or the dream changed; however, it follows previous dream in a way but this is where dave enters. I don't know why I knew it was dave or that he was dave from MPGH.

Anyways the asian kid is still on the run a teenager now but dave finds him and they are both on the run now for some reason. Eventually they reach a house and dave said I cannot come inside because there are sinister things that reside there. Anyways he said he will come back and I should wait in the bushes so no one knows that I am there. However, days passed, weeks passed, but I waited to no avail. I ended up waking up at this point.

I don't believe that was all I dreamed about because I sort of remember a school and dave coming to pick me up. I also remember me driving in snow but I crashed and my dad, which for some freaking reason in this dream was dave, was going to come get me. I don't know if he did or not.

I kid you not this was actually a dream. You think I would make weird ass shit like this up? I have some other dreams about this dude but I have chosen not to disclose those........
    Last edited by Eternity; 01-04-2020 at 12:01 AM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."