Thanks

Babycrazy unban appeal

Hello, before i start i want to apologize for making another account ( @juixcy ) instead of trying to appeal.

I was banned for attempting to sell an ebook which included using an extension which due to my knowledge works,,. I decided to resell it on here. Due to a lot alot of reps etc, i figured it worked for sure and i didn't worry too much about it. This is probably the most single handedly dumbest thing ive ever done without even attempting it myself. I wish i could go back in time and take back what i did. I feel embarrassed and like a complete idiot now for what i did.

I made another account because i tried to accept my punishment and learn from it. It was extremely hard for me to accept that i wouldn't be able to go on mpgh again and with no hope of getting unbanned and no stupid bad intentions or ever trying to sell another dumb fucking ebook i made another account. I tried my best to make helpful posts, make suggestions & overall trying to be more positive and make sure i never fucked up ever again on @juixcy. I'm seriously sorry and when i got this second ban i honestly felt sick to my stomach as this is probably the last time ill be allowed on mpgh. I don't care if @BabyCrazy stays banned but i still want to continue using this website because i love it so fucking much and i want to be apart of its successful journey ahead. I Joined MPGH at 14 reselling cracked accounts and being a troll but i know i learnt a whole lot through out,, even starting my own snapchat boosting service lol. I really do love everyone here and i made a horrible mistake which i promise on oath to better improve myself. I should of known better but my intentions were never ill. :/

Thank you for reading, I know my chances are little to non but i cant go out without leaving an explanation & apology for you guys
    Last edited by Im sorry:(; 04-25-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Greetings CrazyBaby,

You were banned by @Time for "Attempting to scam via fake script in e-book." If you intended to dispute your ban why not do it with your new account instead of getting caught and getting banned again. In any case, shame on you.

Be Best,

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (04-26-2020)

Thanks
    I agree and i guess after that, i was literally so embarrassed that i nearly tried to sell a fake ebook, that there was honestly no return for me here,, and i was pretty insecure about trying an unban appeal for that reason. after that, in my head there was only 2 choices, i never come back on mpgh because ill never be unbanned or i come back and try to be something better,
    Last edited by Im sorry:(; 04-25-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Unbanned @BabyCrazy and blacklisted for 1 month - Please make sure this never happens again, you are responsible for what you post/sell, its your duty to verify it as such. Please do not undertake in any marketplace activities for the period of your blacklist.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Im sorry:( (04-26-2020)