Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    This makes little to no sense.
    You call this radical, you do know that the current medications are in the lines of amphetamine right?
    I believe that cannabis can really help people in many ways but the way marijuana is shown as a horrible drug by the media and everything really contradicts it and not to mention it's a huge gateway drug. It was for me when I was younger but I still use it today because it's amazing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ADD and ADHD are just excuses for kids who can't pay attention for too long.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    I had mild ADHD and it's what cured me.
    Pills have their strengths, but it won't cure the ADHD completely, it'll cure it momentarily.
    It something that can pass with time, but that is highly individual.

Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    I believe that cannabis can really help people in many ways but the way marijuana is shown as a horrible drug by the media and everything really contradicts it and not to mention it's a huge gateway drug. It was for me when I was younger but I still use it today because it's amazing
    I don't agree with that, cannabis or any form of the sativa family growings are not really applicable as a gateway drug.
    Alcohol is, and it's been proven time and time again that alcohol kills more daily than weed has ever done.

Weed is the best herb out there, not only for recreational use, but as a crafting material and it's much more efficient than actually growing a tree and it could replace a lot of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    Karate is just an excuse for Asians to make funny noises while doing weird stances.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    A very proficient pediatrician and MD diagnosed me with ADD when I was about 11 because I couldn't pay attention in school. Turns out I just didn't give a shit about what they were teaching.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

It something that can pass with time, but that is highly individual.

I don't agree with that, cannabis or any form of the sativa family growings are not really applicable as a gateway drug.
    Alcohol is, and it's been proven time and time again that alcohol kills more daily than weed has ever done.

Weed is the best herb out there, not only for recreational use, but as a crafting material and it's much more efficient than actually growing a tree and it could replace a lot of those things.

Karate is just an excuse for Asians to make funny noises while doing weird stances.
    Weed combined with peer pressure is a HUGE gateway drug. I believe this and I don't see how you could disagree. It does get you high even though unlike other drugs it's harmless and if people will want to get high again they might use a different drug.

Thanks
    A very proficient pediatrician and MD diagnosed me with ADD when I was about 11 because I couldn't pay attention in school. Turns out I just didn't give a shit about what they were teaching.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Weed combined with peer pressure is a HUGE gateway drug. I believe this and I don't see how you could disagree. It does get you high even though unlike other drugs it's harmless and if people will want to get high again they might use a different drug.
    Then it's not the drug, it's peer pressure, now isn't it?
    You are more likely to go on adventures and possibly eat your own weight in cheese or some other fat food.
    So it might be considered a gateway-drug to an eating disorder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Then it's not the drug, it's peer pressure, now isn't it?
    You are more likely to go on adventures and possibly eat your own weight in cheese or some other fat food.
    So it might be considered a gateway-drug to an eating disorder.
    Peer pressure doesn't get you high, Marijuana does. End of story. It gets you high. Gate way drug.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Edible pot? Impossible, the human body is incapable of receiving any effects of marijuana through digestion.
    You sir, are retarded. have you ever heard of thc lollipops, go to a dispensery if you have your green card there are many edibles that get you keed as fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

You sir, are retarded. have you ever heard of thc lollipops, go to a dispensery if you have your green card there are many edibles that get you keed as fuck
    Didn't read my next post.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Peer pressure doesn't get you high, Marijuana does. End of story. It gets you high. Gate way drug.
    Alcohol kills, people but so does car.
    Doesn't help pointing fingers, it's a matter of self discipline - Can't handle it, don't do it.

I didn't start smoking until I was 18.
    Argument invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

Yeah, you missed the next post revealing the troll.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Alcohol kills, people but so does car.
    Doesn't help pointing fingers, it's a matter of self discipline - Can't handle it, don't do it.

I didn't start smoking until I was 18.
    Argument invalid.

Yeah, you missed the next pot revealing the troll.
    Neither alcohol nor cars kill people, people kill people. Reply again I'll continue to make you look dumb.

Thanks
    Are you stupid or something? By that logic I'm going to go do Meth because I jumped out of a plane, Which increased adrenaline levels, which causes the body to get a high out f it.

There is NO SUCH THING as a gateway drug. ONLY gateway people. If billy only sells pot an you only buy from billy YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO HEROIN. MARIJUANA IS NOT CHEMICALLY UNBALANCED NOR A PRECURSOR TO ANOTHER DRUG.

Stop spouting bullshit.

Thanks
    Neither alcohol nor cars kill people, people kill people. Reply again I'll continue to make you look dumb.
    Not really looking dumb in any way, you are just being ignorant and that led to you being owned by lehsyrus.
    You are my drug guru lehsyrus and I would give you some rep but I'm all out for today.

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I wish i had ADD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Edible pot? Impossible, the human body is incapable of receiving any effects of marijuana through digestion.
    Heard of weed brownies before?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Are you stupid or something? By that logic I'm going to go do Meth because I jumped out of a plane, Which increased adrenaline levels, which causes the body to get a high out f it.

There is NO SUCH THING as a gateway drug. ONLY gateway people. If billy only sells pot an you only buy from billy YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO HEROIN. MARIJUANA IS NOT CHEMICALLY UNBALANCED NOR A PRECURSOR TO ANOTHER DRUG.

Stop spouting bullshit.
    Everybody knows marijuana is the biggest gateway drug there is. I don't see why anybody would try so hard to argue it. It's a fact, studies have been done. Get off your high horse marijuana does cause a lot of people to try other drugs.
    and by the way I don't understand most of what you just typed, it really doesn't make any sense... gateway people? billy? meth? heroin? chemically unbalanced? precursor? WHAT?
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-14-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast