Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    The least you all could have done was show a little sympathy. Some of you don't know what it's like to lose a close friend or family member, and if you do, I feel for you. But your experience in that matter does not give you the right to harass him with comments like "shit happens, circle of life." That's fucking obvious, you douchebags.

The feeling of never being able to converse or see a loved one again is heartbreaking. I couldn't be any more ashamed of this community than I am now.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

InCognito (07-08-2013),The Productive Tnuc (07-08-2013),Transformer- (07-08-2013),WalterWhite (07-08-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

it's the loop of life deal with it

edit what a pussy
    You sir, are a idiot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Colourful For This Useful Post:

WalterWhite (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    Nor was I harassing him, turning a phrasing like that into full on flame and calling me and my dog ******s was completely unprovoked if you ask me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Nor was I harassing him, turning a phrasing like that into full on flame and calling me and my dog ******s was completely unprovoked if you ask me.
    Agreed.
    #MSG2SHORT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Al-Emran Verse No:185: Every soul shall taste death.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

Colourful (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    So you think posting "Shit happens, my dog died last night" is not provoking, especially when this is still fresh in his mind?
    I'm sorry. I understand the relationship between a dog and his owner as I too love my pets, but I can't seem to compare that relationship with that of a best friend you've known almost your whole life, who's been there for you in troubling times and the good times, who you've been able to confide in and trust.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

The Productive Tnuc (07-08-2013),[MPGH]Time (07-09-2013),WalterWhite (07-08-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    RIP
    I've no idea how this could feel.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFlyingDutchman' For This Useful Post:

WalterWhite (07-08-2013)

Thanks

Not to rain on your parade, however he may have passed it doesn't quite matter and his struggle towards being mocked in society is no less than a lot of other people, i.e. me, you know nothing of me, my struggles or my life. For all you know I could be in a wheelchair and be breathing through a tube.

So, while we're at it, are you going to call some more of my family members ******s, my grandpa was diagnosed with terminal cancer, my biological grandfather passed away before I even met him, my little brother is being picked on and ridiculed each and every fucking day because he's not acting the same as everyone else due to a condition, same as me but I'm old enough to stick it out, I recently lost a job and last night my dog died.
    - I'm very sure that one person struggles compared to another persons is nothing less than significantly irrelevant, I'm not mocking him for whatever condition he may have had, but you snuffed him out of my respect because of how you acted.

So however you put it, you just turned a normal day phrase into something offensive, and you blame me for it.

Edit.
    And you know what, I forgive you, but seriously, fuck your attitude.
    We all have struggles fitting in with society. Most of it is just because of small quirks in our personalities that make us who we are, not because of something we biologically could never be able to conquer.
    I'm not going to sit here and turn this into a pissing contest though, You know nothing of my life and the things I've had to overcome either. But isn't a bit hypocritical how you can post about you loosing your best friend, but when someone else does it you shrug it off with an attitude that to me says "Whatever. . get over it"? That is what made me snap, that fact that was no remorse of respect paid to my friends passing.

And you know what, I probably will forgive you in an hour or so, when the news isn't so fresh. I usually like your comments. And you know what else, I do respect the bonds between a boy and his dog, and I am truly sorry for the loss of such a companion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

So you think posting "Shit happens, my dog died last night" is not provoking, especially when this is still fresh in his mind?
    I'm sorry. I understand the relationship between a dog and his owner as I too love my pets, but I can't seem to compare that relationship with that of a best friend you've known almost your whole life, who's been there for you in troubling times and the good times, who you've been able to confide in and trust.
    Why'd you assume he'd known him for that long?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    We all have struggles fitting in with society. Most of it is just because of small quirks in our personalities that make us who we are, not because of something we biologically could never be able to conquer.
    I'm not going to sit here and turn this into a pissing contest though, You know nothing of my life and the things I've had to overcome either. But isn't a bit hypocritical how you can post about you loosing your best friend, but when someone else does it you shrug it off with an attitude that to me says "Whatever. . get over it"? That is what made me snap, that fact that was no remorse of respect paid to my friends passing.

And you know what, I probably will forgive you in an hour or so, when the news isn't so fresh. I usually like your comments. And you know what else, I do respect the bonds between a boy and his dog, and I am truly sorry for the loss of such a companion.
    You still reacted harshly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Al-Emran Verse No:185: Every soul shall taste death.
    This I know. But its the untimely part that always gets me. I've lost probably the two closest people to me in almost the same manner now

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    Why'd you assume he'd known him for that long?

Because I just got finished telling him on Minecraft how this was my best friend since my very early teens

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

It was more of a general term rather than an aimed one, wasn't anything against him or his friend/brother.
    Well, everyone feels differently against this kind of stuff, I've had some really rough patches in my life and the only comfort I could find the past 14 years have been the dog, so that being said I think you can now make the connection.

I still feel like his reaction towards what I said to be a bit excessive, I am also hurting, so he should understand at this point.
    I didn't even get to say goodbye to my dog either.

Wasn't really suppose to be a measure contest towards who's living the toughest life, it's all relative.
    I only felt like your comment was a bit excessive towards me for no apparent reason, if you're hurting from losing someone, then you should know that I also am.

I never said get over it or belittled it in any way.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post

it's the loop of life deal with it

edit what a pussy
    Don't fucking go there. You just want to provoke a response here. What a fulfilling life you must have

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    People die everyday, It's a normal part of life.
    Not trying to be mean but that's just how I deal with death, It doesn't make me sad because I know that one day we will all be dead.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    People die everyday, It's a normal part of life.
    Not trying to be mean but that's just how I deal with death, It doesn't make me sad because I know that one day we will all be dead.
    Thats what every one would say until those they actually care about leave them. Like I said before, this brings up specific emotions because the greatest person in my life left me in almost the same manner. To tell that story, I would have to go deeper than just the facts, and like I said I don't want this to become a pissing contest of who's had the roughest time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats what every one would say until those they actually care about leave them. Like I said before, this brings up specific emotions because the greatest person in my life left me in almost the same manner. To tell that story, I would have to go deeper than just the facts, and like I said I don't want this to become a pissing contest of who's had the roughest time.
    I've had people close to me die, I've had family die..I know what it's like, I am VERY familiar with death.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast