Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Closing registrations?

Hey, im kajex some of you might know me some of you probally wont, I was wondering, why not close the Registration (to limit Hacks getting detected and such) and every Exsistent user gets 1 Code they may give out to someone so they can register, if the Person wi8th the code gets banned the code becomes unavalible (making it unuseable also requires that no one has used it before the person got banned) and the new Users cant get a code, only current exsistent ones, and Minions or even higher ranked staff members can create new codes to give out to trusted people.

This would majorly Reduce Scammers, and Exploits and othe rstuff getting detected also reducing leechers Taking stuff from mpgh and leeching on another site.
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I like the idea
    but probally gonna get declined since it will reduce donators aka site income >_>

Thanks
    Hacks get fucked because game updates, not because it gets leeched

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Im pretty sure none of us know you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    But i like the idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Lemme just sum up what i meant, I know that game updates help to that point but, leeching = Higher risk of detection = detection = Ban wave and Even more nosey devs finding out where the hacks comes from = Fast detection on hacks = fuck

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Sounds like a pain in the ass.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not a bad idea but this will reduce the community a lot :\

just 1 code is so low :S

My Vouches :

Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.

Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

Thanks
    MPGH would probably die out due to reduced ad revenue. Stupid idea, keep it the way it is now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Well, mabye instead of giving one key, give two or three and then each one that came here from a key gets only 1 key, and there should be 'Giveaways' with keys (mabye?) where you can signup with your email to see if you can win, so its not impossible or really hard, nor is it a long process, but its not something you can do instantly, so you cant just put on a Elite VPN create a account and scam or such. since this would drive them away to other 'hacking forums' or such, where the registration time is easier.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajex View Post
    Well, mabye instead of giving one key, give two or three and then each one that came here from a key gets only 1 key, and there should be 'Giveaways' with keys (mabye?) where you can signup with your email to see if you can win, so its not impossible or really hard, nor is it a long process, but its not something you can do instantly, so you cant just put on a Elite VPN create a account and scam or such. since this would drive them away to other 'hacking forums' or such, where the registration time is easier.
    What's wrong with leaving it as it is?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Too much work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    AS i explained, it easily enables nosey devs, Supporters which likes to report the hacks to Companies and such so they can easily patch it and / or make it detected, also makes it easy for scammers, and people that likes to leech from mpgh, but with the other system it would rather only attract desperate ones, thus reducing the amount.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajex View Post
    AS i explained, it easily enables nosey devs, Supporters which likes to report the hacks to Companies and such so they can easily patch it and / or make it detected, also makes it easy for scammers, and people that likes to leech from mpgh, but with the other system it would rather only attract desperate ones, thus reducing the amount.
    Still better the way it is now, you're just suggesting pointless things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast