Thread: This kid tho..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Case made, I'll try to cut it and find a new supplier.

As I'm very bored right now, could you please extrapolate on the brain damage and nervous system degradation.
    The biggest issue is contamination. Depending on the substance, you could be getting a pure cannabinoid such as THC with very slight alterations, or a chlorocarbon, which allows chlorine to utilize carbon molecules to pass the blood brain barrier. Almost all of the synthetic marijuana sold is originally made in China, due to the cost of supplies being cheap as fuck. There are no standards in place forcing them to conform to safety regulations, so you could be smoking mold, rust, aluminum flakes, etc along with the potpourri. You're also smoking random plants, which the companies that make the shit order by the metric ton, and to save costs further do not inspect every little piece of the plant matter. Lastly you have the actual creation process itself. To test synthetic marijuana for how pure it is, cuts into profits by as much as 50,000 USD. So what do they do? They test it the very first time they make it, then never again to increase profits.

It's the same way with every recreational research chemical. Hence why whenever I try a new RC, I use my own equipment to test it. Out of over 300 different research chemicals, of all that I have tested only 26 of them were the actual substance/pure in the first place. I've found many contaminants in synthetic marijuana, from insects, to hair.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The biggest issue is contamination. Depending on the substance, you could be getting a pure cannabinoid such as THC with very slight alterations, or a chlorocarbon, which allows chlorine to utilize carbon molecules to pass the blood brain barrier. Almost all of the synthetic marijuana sold is originally made in China, due to the cost of supplies being cheap as fuck. There are no standards in place forcing them to conform to safety regulations, so you could be smoking mold, rust, aluminum flakes, etc along with the potpourri. You're also smoking random plants, which the companies that make the shit order by the metric ton, and to save costs further do not inspect every little piece of the plant matter. Lastly you have the actual creation process itself. To test synthetic marijuana for how pure it is, cuts into profits by as much as 50,000 USD. So what do they do? They test it the very first time they make it, then never again to increase profits.

It's the same way with every recreational research chemical. Hence why whenever I try a new RC, I use my own equipment to test it. Out of over 300 different research chemicals, of all that I have tested only 26 of them were the actual substance/pure in the first place. I've found many contaminants in synthetic marijuana, from insects, to hair.
    Brooo.. bigger font choice please.. i got lost so many times reading that..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Its not just about me having a problem with him, its the whole graphic community.. so shut the hell up and learn to know what you are talking about.
    Whoa there Sir Butthurt McShitforbrains, if a community or a specific person have a problem with an individual, it stays that way. You don't make it other people's problem. The whole graphic community has a problem with him? Then I'm sure they would be psyched about this thread, in the graphics section. No one else cares about your hissy fit. So shut the hell up and learn to know what you are talking about, before you run your mouth like a dumb whiny bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Whoa there Sir Butthurt McShitforbrains, if a community or a specific person have a problem with an individual, it stays that way. You don't make it other people's problem. The whole graphic community has a problem with him? Then I'm sure they would be psyched about this thread, in the graphics section. No one else cares about your hissy fit. So shut the hell up and learn to know what you are talking about, before you run your mouth like a dumb whiny bitch.
    Your font pisses me off, didn't even read what you said, because quite frankly i could careless.. now go be retarded some where else. now go away..run along now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Your font pisses me off, didn't even read what you said, because quite frankly i could careless.. now go be retarded some where else. now go away..run along now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

See how mad he gets. Jesus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Oh, I also forgot that you go through the effort of capitalizing every first letter of every word in a quote, so you certainly read it. And then you make me go through the effort of changing my font to yours, just so you can feel stupid. How dare you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Oh, I also forgot that you go through the effort of capitalizing every first letter of every word in a quote, so you certainly read it. And then you make me go through the effort of changing my font to yours, just so you can feel stupid. How dare you.
    Seriously you should know this by now.. Imma Cs its auto fucking matic.

Thanks

Brooo.. bigger font choice please.. i got lost so many times reading that..
    I hate large fonts. They look childish and I can not look at them longer than a moment before having the temptation to toss my laptop out of the window.

Ah, I was waiting for a standard Azathoth rebuttal. Quite refreshing.

Thanks
    OOOOOH THE CALLOUTS ARE TOO REAL BRUH!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Although, that's not what this batch was.
    It was some sort of powder that was mixed together with some tobacco.
    Not quite sure how they do it though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Capitalizes every word in his post because he feels it makes him unique, when it actually makes him look like the cocksucker he is.
    This one post of his sums up how much he knows about MPGH, his stupidity, and how much of a dumbass he is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post

This one post of his sums up how much he knows about MPGH, his stupidity, and how much of a dumbass he is.
    I'm new, retarded cunt.
    Last edited by pathogen_; 10-13-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    I love how hostile everyone is.
    If you see me posting, it's probably because my main was banned.
    If it was banned, it was likely because I reached another 1000+ posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy2 View Post
    I love how hostile everyone is.
    Pathogen is MPGH's new sheldom

END THE FED

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast