Thread: MPH Virus Alert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

MPH Virus Alert

Ok so i know i thought that MPH hack was a virus and i was right! Look at these files my antivirus could not scan
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP29\A0005731.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004785.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004784.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004783.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004782.exe
    Each of these when you put them in your web adress bar show up as a file you are downloading. They are password protected and i cannot find them on my C drive. They were not there before i ran the MPH hack and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware already deleted 10 of the non password protected ones. This is Urgent! I advise you all to delete the MPH.exe hack immediatley... I deleted it off my computer 3 days ago and it is still downloading things from the internet. I ADVISE YOU TO DELETE IT NOW
    Guys these are Trojans And They Are Hiding In the System Restore Heres what I advise you to do NOW!

Access is denied to this folder by default. To fix:
    Right click on My Computer Select properties Select System restore Check turn off system restore Apply and reboot computer
    This will delete all restore points including viruses backed up there. Remeber to turn system restore back on.
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 09-19-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP29\A0005731.exe

How do you relation that to MPH ? and Fuck I must have already got keylogged from many other shits and I already got banned with all my good acc's so IDC an monkey butts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Wow thats weird, i have the hacks and it isn't do anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    These are related to the MPH hack because my computer has never been denied acess to scan something, and 2 i cant open the folder, and 3 my Anti-Malware has already deleted about 10 of these un password protected files

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I have the ***** hack and I'm using avg Norton and malwarebytes and nothing on mine.. you must have gotten it somewhere and it seems to be a replicating down-loader better stop them before your hd is full..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by l0lz0rs View Post
    Wow thats weird, i have the hacks and it isn't do anything.
    Why did you use XpliCitt's avatar?

And good find bombs.

Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    it does have a virus lol but with one program u can get the virus downloader off ill release the program maybe :P its a free system care item
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RPB93 View Post
    Why did you use XpliCitt's avatar?

And good find bombs.
    This is XpliCitt's avatar? Wow sorry XpliCitt i just found it on Google images.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    again with this?

I have been using this for 3 days now. Why havnt i noticed anything different?...
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
    again with this?

I have been using this for 3 days now. Why havnt i noticed anything different?...
    yea me 2 i have used it since it came out and nothing i and if it was i could just run a system restore and in 5 minutes its gone
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    again with this?

u dont notice it because its a registry virus lol it uses your registry to access file downloads but it can be delted through a program i have should i release it
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    sure why not. Or like he said, we can delete it our selves.... lol

Im still waiting for some mod or minion to come in here and approve that there is a virus in this thing.
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    sure why not. Or like he said, we can delete it our selves.... lol

Im still waiting for some mod or minion to come in here and approve that there is a virus in this thing.
    the program does have another website name on it (website that created the program) so that is advertising but the program fixes lots of stuff like spyware, registry [problems, privasy like web urls you have gone on history of website if ur secretly viewed through a virus they cant know your personal information and junk stuuff like icons you clicked (history ofr clicking them it wont delete the icon or game) i use it all the time it also makes sure it never comes back and you can still use the hacks :PO
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    For the last time, there is no virus or malware embedded. Clean out your old and current system restore data; the file is clean. I'm skeptical that anyone else who has used it has gotten the same results, yours is completely irrelevant to MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
    the program does have another website name on it (website that created the program) so that is advertising but the program fixes lots of stuff like spyware, registry [problems, privasy like web urls you have gone on history of website if ur secretly viewed through a virus they cant know your personal information and junk stuuff like icons you clicked (history ofr clicking them it wont delete the icon or game) i use it all the time it also makes sure it never comes back and you can still use the hacks :PO
    That is fine, that is not completely "advertising". If it's a decent official company and used by many literate people out there, then sure, because it's unlikely that a fool (non-affiliated of any sort in any way) has made an anti-malware & a fixer for whatever you have stated.
    Last edited by Exclusive; 09-19-2009 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive View Post
    For the last time, there is no virus or malware embedded. Clean out your old and current system restore data; the file is clean. I'm skeptical that anyone else who has used it has gotten the same results, yours is completely irrelevant to MPH.
    heres results throiugh my program i found registry fix 5 problems: i check problems it finds

registry acceser connected through *****

iot access registry to uses internet thats what it means if ur a dumbass
    Ex warrock minion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast