Hybrid View

Thanks

Donation Rank Screw Up NEED HELP

Hello, okay so today I registered my new account to donate on and I screwed up big time, well hopefully not. I'm not that new to MPGH but made a new account for the name (and I lost the password to my last one).. Anyway I wanted to make this post to see if anyone can somehow help me with this issue I caused. Alright, enough rambling I donated earlier at around 4:12 PM via Amazon Gift Card to Dave84311. Well after sending him the Gift Card with the correct amount, I went to post on the Donation Thread, as instructed to do. Little did I know that I somehow could not reply to the thread for not being able to post links. Sooo I simply removed the image url and decided not to post an image along with the transaction ID, and still wasn't able to reply at all with numbers. I know this because I simply replied to that thread saying quote "This is a test reply" and it posted fine.
    Anyway if anyone can give me some nub pointers on what I did wrong and if in fact I do need to be Member Level 1 to post any sort of numbers on that particular thread, much appreciated.

EDIT: Okay so 2 seconds after posting this, I was ranked up to Member Lvl 1 and that solved my issue. Resolved and sorry to waste your time if you read it.
    Last edited by Sky; 11-17-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks
    You tell us that you're not new, but for some reason don't know how MPGH posting works?
    You need to be member level one to post any type of links, this to prevent newly registered users to spam, advertise and the like.

If you didn't post any links at all and it still didn't work, then it was simply just a temporary error.
    Unless they recently employed any sort of rules that has a postcount limit.

Thanks
    Yes, I mean that I joined over a year ago but was never very active, and am just now learning how posting works. Sorry for the confusion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    OMG, I just read that....