Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Just bought a Cronus now, using it with my Stillare. Still trying to get the hang of drippers tbh.
    Oh shit what's your setup. Running a Mutation X V2 on an Amerivape m6. Haven't seen anyone else here post about vaping.

OT: I think you and your dog will be just fine as long as you avoid the brain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    Cannibal Holocaust. Watch it, great flick.
    Not really. It's a shit movie made just for shock value.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    I am very curious.

Most of the regulars here know that I've spoken of eating humans before.
    We've gone through a lot of things that may or may not happen and how it'll affect humans.

My question is, if a DOG ate a human, would they get sick, what would happen to them?
    Well, technically humans have eaten humans before.
    It's called malnutrition when your body eats its own stored proteins to keep it's cells and bodily functions working properly if water is available as well..
    Otherwise you dead nigga

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _Shino View Post

In The end we'll never know until someone makes a proper study about it . but we'll have to face it that this is never ging ho happen cause of all he ethic questionmarks around this subjct .
    That's probably not the only issue, because if someone actually did a study they'd be shunned or shot down like in the old days.
    If someone were to conduct a real test with human trials and such they'd probably just jail the conductor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Not really. It's a shit movie made just for shock value.
    Like hobo with a shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Well, technically humans have eaten humans before.
    It's called malnutrition when your body eats its own stored proteins to keep it's cells and bodily functions working properly if water is available as well..
    Otherwise you dead nigga
    That's not the definition of eating, your cell detoriation has little to nothing to do with that, because when you don't eat your body starts consuming body fat as it's the bodies energy storage, when there's no fat available, it'll start "eating" muscles.
    But by definition, eating here in this sense is, putting in your mouth and chewing then swallowing.

Also, as mentioned above, autophagia isn't really the same. Since coughing in your own face wont make you sick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    yeah, will fuck you up mentally i heard, the thought that you have a little bit of someone else fused inside you and generated into energy, the thought of it can razzle your brains, really fucking weird shit. physically it's all just fat and muscle really.

i wouldn't try it or do it. kinda weird and by weird i mean fucked up and by fucked up i mean i'd bat you over the head and by bat you over the head i mean i wouldn't really but ill project my opinion over the internet that your kinda fucked in the head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's probably not the only issue, because if someone actually did a study they'd be shunned or shot down like in the old days.
    If someone were to conduct a real test with human trials and such they'd probably just jail the conductor as well.

That's not the definition of eating, your cell detoriation has little to nothing to do with that, because when you don't eat your body starts consuming body fat as it's the bodies energy storage, when there's no fat available, it'll start "eating" muscles.
    But by definition, eating here in this sense is, putting in your mouth and chewing then swallowing.

Also, as mentioned above, autophagia isn't really the same. Since coughing in your own face wont make you sick.
    If you're body is starving, it will actual begin breaking down protein first as it is easier, and nonessential muscle consumes calories that could be otherwise redirected to vital areas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Nope, it eats the proteins found in the muscles

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

If you're body is starving, it will actual begin breaking down protein first as it is easier, and nonessential muscle consumes calories that could be otherwise redirected to vital areas.
    The more you know, I just assumed that what I've been taught in school would have been the truth, but I guess I'm to blame for not checking the facts. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

Nope, it eats the proteins found in the muscles
    I was sort of over simplifying it, but knowledge is power.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    The more you know, I just assumed that what I've been taught in school would have been the truth, but I guess I'm to blame for not checking the facts. Thanks.

I was sort of over simplifying it, but knowledge is power.
    The more you know, the less you you have to learn
    The less you know, the more you have to learn
    The more you know, the better you can teach

Wow just realized that was sort of a good saying...
    Chaos4GoodInspirationalShit2k15

Thanks
    You all are crazy. -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Actually, I stand corrected. Your body does indeed begin breaking down adipose tissue for energy before muscle, but it catabolize muscle tissue long before those reserves run out. Weight lost during fasting is more water weight and protein than fat, due to protein being denser than fat. An instance where your body catabolizes protein is during long periods of muscle duress, where there is a caloric deficit and your body doesn't have the rest time and adequate protein to repair damaged tissue. So your body instead breaks down the damaged muscle for energy instead of burning fat.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Gray (01-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Nahh, Hobo actually has plot and some comedic value. Cannibal Holocaust is like a mockumentary but ends up just being a series of "shock" scenes.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Gray (01-30-2015)

Thanks
    Well, their ancestors ate our ancestors for breakfast, lunch, and dinner back in they day, so I don't see any problem here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What? Anyway, I doubt it would happen something, if he eat for a long time.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12