Trade Chat Macro

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Question to the moderators, am I allowed to post links to GitHub so that I can constantly update my bot without having to use the attachment system? I assume it goes under the "no outside download links" rule, but was hoping it might be an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by qztr View Post
There aren't unlimited amount of channels, meaning that after you've clicked your hotkey X amount of times, you'll end up in a channel you've posted in before.
Thanks for helping me out and replying to all these people.

Quote Originally Posted by sohzd1234 View Post
Its buggy with if your global chat is open so try disabling it
Yeah, I noticed this recently, didn't find it at first because I almost always leave global immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by zlol View Post
Maybe read what he says in his post next time
That's a different situation, he's talking about if you're in global at all. The macro needs you to have your chat pointed towards trade chat, but if you haven't left global chat, it will automatically reset your chat to be pointed towards global whenever you try to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dekay93 View Post
i would love to keep reading the trade chat after i send a message, so is it possible to do "leave trade > join trade > message" instead of "join trade > message > leave trade" ???
Code:
; Quietess
     
         F2::TradeMsg() ; Press F2 to execute Trade Message
 
     
     
    TradeMsg(){
            ; Change the message after "Trade = " to whatever you want your message to be.
			; Join trade chat once, and then make it so the next message you send will be sent to trade chat.
			; Leave trade chat.
			; Press F2 to start, make sure not to spam too hard because you can be muted for spamming.
       
            Trade = WTS 19998 glim for flux at 1:3 || x1 Twinkling Tome 1kf
 
            BlockInput On
			
			Sleep 2
			Send {Enter}
            Sleep 4
            Send /leave trade
            Send {Enter}
			
            Send {Enter}
            Sleep 4
            Send /join trade
            Send {Enter}
			Sleep 4
			
            Send {Enter}
            Sleep 4
            Send  %Trade%
            Send {Enter}
			Sleep 4
			
            BlockInput Off
            return
			}
		 F3::
		 ExitApp
		 Return
Try this code, I rearranged it so it does what you want.
works like a charm!
I was thinking to make one of this the otherday lol. I think im gonna release one but with a GUI and autohp and antiafk will be in it
This macro is actually quite handy.
Been using it for like 20 minutes and I've already had over 30 trades.
is it just me or whenever I get a dc the trade chat wont work untill I restart the game?
Quote Originally Posted by dekay93 View Post
is it just me or whenever I get a dc the trade chat wont work untill I restart the game?
that is the game it self with that. I know it happens. But it screws up the chat. If you use mine you can change the channel Number so when you /join and leave it will work with any # if you set it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydp805 View Post
I believe they patched this, everytime you leave trade channel now it puts you in the world channel.
Try using mine. Reason it happens is the delay is to short. So if you have a slower comptuer it dose not work well.


Sorry for the shamless plug of mine. but http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1009111 solves a few problems people have.
I believe they patched this, everytime you leave trade channel now it puts you in the world channel.
I was just trying this as well and having the same problem.
Is there reason im missing for leabing global chat. or it simply bug macro for some reason ?
Quote Originally Posted by makak997 View Post
Is there reason im missing for leabing global chat. or it simply bug macro for some reason ?
say that again? Don't understand your question.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
say that again? Don't understand your question.
I think he wanted to say:

Is there any reason I can not leave the global chat? Or is it a bug of the script?
Well if that is what he meant to say. Use mine. You don't need to leave global chat and the delays are setup not to spam in wrong chat. If it still does it with mine you can change the delay a bit in the interface to improve upon the accuracy of what is sent.
How many trade channels are there if anyone knows.
Quote Originally Posted by teheboom View Post
How many trade channels are there if anyone knows.
its hard to tell with out a number on them. Its not like path of exile.
Something changed. This no longer works for me. Ideas?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?