Trade Chat Macro

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
Something changed. This no longer works for me. Ideas?
It still works. But right now the chat is bugged. So you will need to change the channel number for the trade chat for it to work correctly.
Thanks. I did that the other night, but now, every time I run it, it changes the trade channel number. You never know which channel it will open up.
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
Thanks. I did that the other night, but now, every time I run it, it changes the trade channel number. You never know which channel it will open up.
lol if you don't know type /join trade watch the number on the left. Thats how you can tell which channel it will open.
Yeah, yeah yeah... I know that. What I'm saying is that I set it to channel 4 (or whatever trade is on when I open it) trigger the macro and it runs once on the correct channel. Trigger it again and once it leaves trade and rejoins it, trade is suddenly on a different channel number and channel 4 is now Global or something.
That happens when you disconnect and reconnect. The channels get screwed up. Relaunch the game. then /leave trade then /join trade and see what number it will use.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Off to look for new fishing pointers.
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Off to look for new fishing pointers.
Already found those as well. There in my sig.
still cant cant this too work in the last 3 days
tried that too wont work for me either
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?