OutdatedChaos Botting

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Chaos Botting
Well I'm botting Chaos Rep but there is a problem, sometimes my character is stuck on an enemy but it can't reach it, it says out of range, and I have skip unavailable targets on, but it gets stuck sometimes when I'm afking so I make no progress.

this is the bot I'm using.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1440441744/
Chaos Rep Bot_mpgh.net.rar437 B · 85 downloads Clean
You can try using another class which have high range skill like SHAMAN, MAGE, BLAZE BLINDER....
Quote Originally Posted by kuteznh0k View Post
You can try using another class which have high range skill like SHAMAN, MAGE, BLAZE BLINDER....
I'm using Troll SpellSmith but I can use Mage too I'm gonna try it thanks!

But Troll SpellSmith is faster so it's gonna slow down my progress.
Maybe tomorrow i'll give you my own CHAOS REP BOT. I used from rank 6 Chaos to Rank 10 without bug or fail (i used shaman class)
Quote Originally Posted by kuteznh0k View Post
Maybe tomorrow i'll give you my own CHAOS REP BOT. I used from rank 6 Chaos to Rank 10 without bug or fail (i used shaman class)
Thanks, but why not now?
Quote Originally Posted by aqwbotting View Post
Can anyone approve it?
@ @Jim Morrison
Do your thang
Mage is really efficient for me when I botted for Chaos rep. one combo can kill each monster there.
I tried Mage and it still gets stuck.

This is my pattern

join mountdoomskull-9999
Move: (b5, Left)
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Delay 1000ms

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this shit, come on Pony approve it
Quote Originally Posted by aqwbotting View Post
I tried Mage and it still gets stuck.

This is my pattern

join mountdoomskull-9999
Moveb5, Left)
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Attack Random Monster
Delay 1000ms

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck this shit, come on Pony approve it
i saw your problem

The command Move must be like this:
Move: (b5, Pad)
Quote Originally Posted by kuteznh0k View Post
i saw your problem

The command Move must be like this:
Move: (b5, Pad)
Wait I though there is only Right and Left
Quote Originally Posted by aqwbotting View Post
Wait I though there is only Right and Left
:3 that's only what you thoug
@aqwbotting
If you are using Le Bot you should see a "!" sign in the move to cell part. That will identify the cell you move to. There are many types, from BKWest to r4 to Down.


It gets stuck when it attempts to attack this monster which is at the right side

- - - Updated - - -



It gets stuck when it attempts to attack this monster which is at the right side
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?