OutdatedChaos Botting

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
xD i'll give u detail later

now i go to sleep :3

try to use my uploaded bot
Quote Originally Posted by kuteznh0k View Post
xD i'll give u detail later

now i go to sleep :3

try to use my uploaded bot
Wait, It's not approved yet , can you send me in a pm?
Approved . And be patient. We have a life too, you know.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved . And be patient. We have a life too, you know.
xD me too. Thanks ya
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved . And be patient. We have a life too, you know.
I have a life too, I am still 13 so I don't have much but to hang out, and I used to check it every 3 hours while botting

and I have reached rank 10 last night.



Sorry for bothering you but thx anyway :0

Chaos berserker looks sick
Quote Originally Posted by aqwbotting View Post
I have a life too, I am still 13 so I don't have much but to hang out, and I used to check it every 3 hours while botting

and I have reached rank 10 last night.



Sorry for bothering you but thx anyway :0

Chaos berserker looks sick
You reach rank 10 by used my bot?
Quote Originally Posted by kuteznh0k View Post
You reach rank 10 by used my bot?
nop I reached it 3 hours before it was approved.
Quote Originally Posted by aqwbotting View Post
nop I reached it 3 hours before it was approved.
Congratulations
um will this thread be closed now?
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?