OutdatedRust Legacy Hack

Posts 61–75 of 154 · Page 5 of 11
This is detected by most anti cheats on Rust legacy servers. I've already been banned from 2 just by using ESP. Be warned.
lol from another world. totally not uc
Quote Originally Posted by evilchair View Post
Its not a dll, its Assembly-CShard
Its Assembly-CSharp.dll , So it is a DLL....

- - - Updated - - -

I have replaced the .dll in the directory but now im stuck at a loading screen. I have verified the game files but still nothing. What should I do?
How to play Rust legacy
Quote Originally Posted by Arxzos View Post
Hey I just started playing rust yesterday. What js rust legacy? Does this work for any random server I join? Also whay do the features like lootablesand resources mean? Thanks.
Too play Rust legacy go to ur Steam libary right click on Rust Properties < Betas and select legacy - old version.
U will notice the game willmake a update after this finished (400MB) just click play Rust like normal and select PLAY RUST.

Rust legacy is the old version of Rust .
Its like a other Game with more and less Items , Textures and Models !
Good hack, but on the most servers is detected. I prefer using only ESP, wallhack and sometimes RAD-KILL on scroll works. !!!DONT USE TELEPORT!!! *get banned 4 times XD*
how does the rad hack work i turn it on then aim at people and press middle mouse but it dosnt seem to do anything
Also very good i love this

- - - Updated - - -

How do you use the rad hack
I suggest you guys use this on your non-main accounts as there has been a considerably HIGH ban-rate on this. It is still working though which is good.
From all the options in this hack i have only experience in ESP with the old A3mon. If you used superjump, blueprint unlock or noclip it was most of the times instantly ban.

For this hack, what are the experience from those who used it so far? Wich hack can be used "save" in most cases?
Help, i don't have the folder "Managed". How can i install it?
can someone help me remove some features and get it working?
How do change the button to tp becuase i cant press c in chat becuase i get banned for tp to someone
someone has to change the hotkeys for me please? I'm being banned because of teleport, put the key types: home, or take a tutorial, as this is a problem for many people, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by DwaYR View Post
Installation is simple : 1. Download the file and unzip it
2. Go to your rust folder and go in Rust_Data->Managed
3. Copy original AssemblySharp in Managed file and put it in folder you want ( ITS BACKUP )
4. Paste AssemblySharp file from download into Managed
5. ???
6. Go play rust
7. Profit

doesn't work for me plz help
after I exchange my document. Then,I just start RUST, the program just keep loading, can anyone help me out
Posts 61–75 of 154 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us