[Tutorial] Model Changing.

Posts 16–30 of 150 · Page 2 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
if you put the model of the ninjato over the m9 model, it has m9 features, but looks like a ninjato
if you replace the ninjato with the m9, then your ninjato will have the speed of an m9 damage of an ninjato.
Quote Originally Posted by riceking View Post
if you replace the ninjato with the m9, then your ninjato will have the speed of an m9 damage of an ninjato.
FFS! no i wont, listen guys, ITS A FUCKING MODEL, your not changin the actual damage files,, your changin a model, it will take the preset damage and rof and what ever other filesm of the one u rename it to.. it does not cary its own files with it!
Quote Originally Posted by No5cope View Post
FFS! no i wont, listen guys, ITS A FUCKING MODEL, your not changin the actual damage files,, your changin a model, it will take the preset damage and rof and what ever other filesm of the one u rename it to.. it does not cary its own files with it!
hes talking abotu swaping teh NINJAT with the M9 youve got it backwards rofl copter, anyways lightsaber rigth click is faster
Wierd, 'cus myn had the RoF of the Ninjato and damage of the M9
Anyway, since were over that discussion...
GWBUSH, did you read the tutorial, or just joined in on our modding conversation? :|
i read teh tut no offence but tis not all that great why dont you just copy and paste the ltb adn rename it
Because it's harder to change around... you don't understand.. i can't explain it. I just think my way is more thorough, and less mistakes can be made.
nice <,< for someone who just made a thread like day ago about how to crossmod <,<



but nice tut. should be stickied for the choobs who have no common sense.


EDIT: should've named it model EXchanging. title is missleading.
This Dont Work For Me Help me Plz

-----------------------[EDITED]----------------------------

holy god this tuto is wonderful is work for me ty a lot you are the best i hope this going to be sticky
I don't need to hex edit it I can just rename the files it's easier
Why does everyone keep saying that... I don't really care what you do.. I'm just trying to help people. And really, it's not easier. it gets really hard to back things up when you want to change it again, and again, and again, and when you make a mistake.
Gallo, what I do is take my files out of the Guns File after Reztracting it, and place a copy of them in a TEST folder, there I do the renaming, and inject them back into the REZ which is automatically called .reznew ... therefore you rename your prior .rez to .rezbackup and modify .reznew to .rez

Your way may take a bit less time moving around the hex coding because you are not renaming... but it could be a lot more complicated to new guys. I am familiar with hex coding because I've used CheatEngine & Hlapex on the past.

At this point im attempting to interfere with the client-server communication using hex interceptors from other games (hlapex) ... i've never seen anyone mention cheatengine or hlapex on this game... probly worth exploring.
Smart idea. Yeah, I know. It can be confusing, but it really isnt.. open copy open paste save inject rename...... xD But it's the way I know, and I just reckon it's the best way so you don't make a mistake.
umm isnt this posted by why06 already? and ss please...
Posts 16–30 of 150 · Page 2 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?