[Tutorial] Model Changing.

Posts 31–45 of 150 · Page 3 of 10
Uhh, No, His was textures.... Pretty sure.... And why does it need a screenshot? Why don't you try it yourself? :3 Besides, I'm busy with modding, sony vegas, And studying .ltb, .x and .3ds files, to hep the community.
I want SSes or a video of it. >;D
I can't edit my post... o.O
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
If this could be stickied, that'd be great.

Hey, this is Gallo, and this is the way I change one model, to another. In this tutorial, I will be changing the M92FS, Or if that's not it's actual name, The default Pistol, To the USP Tactical. For this tutorial, You will need Hex Workshop Hex Editor, RezXtract.exe, DTXconvert.exe and RezInject.exe.

So firstly, I will extract C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\GUNS_M_PV_Pistol.rez. If you have already done that, Move to step 2.

Step 2. Go into the GUNS_M_PV_PISTOL Folder. Since i'm doing the M92FS to USP Tactical, I select PVMLA_USP_TACTICAL.LTB, right click and press Hex Edit with Hex Workshop vWhatever you have. Press Control (Ctrl) + A and Control (Ctrl) + C. Close that.

Step 3. Now, right click on PVMLA_W_BERETTA_M92FS.LTB and Hex Edit in Hex Workshop again. Now, This Time, Control (Ctrl) + A and delete the text. Now copy the code. (Control (Ctrl) + V) If the text is red, you've done it right. Save that and close. You can back it up if you want.

Step 4. Now for the texture. Extract GUNS_T_PV_Pistol.rez if you haven't already. Go into the GUNS_T_PV_PISTOL folder. Now Convert the files to Lithtech using DTXConvert. Keep it open after the conversion. Now right click on PV_USP_TACTICAL.DTX and hex edit. Now Control (Ctrl) + A and Control (Ctrl) + C. Right click on PV_BERETTA_M92FS.DTX and Hex edit. Control (Ctrl) + A then Control (Ctrl) + V. If it's red, its done right. Save and close. Convert back to Nexon in DTXconvert.

Final Step. Last part. Open RezInject and inject into there main files. If you don't know how, look at the stickies. Then backup, delete and rename the new files. (Take New out of .rezNew.)

Go Ingame, and test. This is MY way, of changing one model, to another.

Hope this helps. If It confuses you too much, post here asking for pictures.

ALSO; Please do not spam the forums with useless Model to Model changes.

DON'T FORGET TO THANK!

Also, Don't leech it. But if you are real eager to leech it, please give credit.
what LTB's?!??!
there all dtx and rez

PICS PLEASE!?!?!?!?!!
=/ well i tried to make the r870 into an r870 mcs... i failed =/

do you think you could help me out with that one?
As soon as my internet stops being an idiot, I will help. Hex workshop just opens anything and puts it into hex form. .ltb is in MODEL files, .dtx is in TEXTURE files. .rez is the files that HOLD .dtx and .ltb files. And I would add pictures, but I can't edit my post.
how do u inject the ltbs? i dont see it on the stikies pm the answer to me plz
Quote Originally Posted by stanley2428 View Post
how do u inject the ltbs? i dont see it on the stikies pm the answer to me plz
Just like you would a .dtx.

and the hex workshop... I found it in a stickie. probabl isn't there anymore.
Do you have a link to a free Hex editor and Workshop?
if so plz pm me
NO! Keep on posting model changes. I'm waiting for a m4a1-m416cqb...
Just do it yourself.. It takes 5 minutes.
Could you upload the default pistol to usp tactical that would be great
When I fix my computer. I think it has a virus, but my anti-virus says it's not there.... it's confusing me.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
When I fix my computer. I think it has a virus, but my anti-virus says it's not there.... it's confusing me.
offtopic, GET ON MSN MAN!!!!
Posts 31–45 of 150 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?