Sure thing, boss. XD
[Tutorial] Model Changing.
What would be the point of the hex editing? Couldn't you just simply rename the files? lol
umm the last step was confusing, What do you mean by 3 main files theres only 2
can you post a pic with this thread plz?
can you post a pic with this thread plz?
Yeah... Before you change the code, it says would you like to back up this file. And No, I can't post a pic. I have no idea what your talking about.
Well, anyways great job on the tutorial. I FIGURED IT OUT! YESSS.....
whats the model for the L96A1 Super Magnum (or black, doesnt matter)?
Extract and search, I don't know the files off by heart.
Wait, do you HAVE to hit yes to backup, or no? Sorry for bugging you...
-_-_-_-_-_EDIT_-_-_-_-_-
I got it, never mind... This is GREAT! Hex Editing is way better than the normal way.
-_-_-_-_-_EDIT_-_-_-_-_-
I got it, never mind... This is GREAT! Hex Editing is way better than the normal way.
No, you don't have to. XD But it does help sometimes cus all you have to do is change like asjdkhkajsd.bak to asjdkhkajsd.dtx or .ltb.
MORE CHOOBS SHOULD READ THIS, THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING FOR YOU LITTLE CHOOBS WHO MAKE USELESS TOPICS!
Agreed, This should really be stickied, I mean, it MIGHT stop lots of the [Request] threads...
yea obama sticky this man 

Thanks so much for the sticky! 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mod TutorialsInjecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010 294 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Tutorial]Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010 3 Combat Arms Mod Tutorials[Tutorial]Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 20 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionNoob question about model changing.
0 Combat Arms Mod DiscussionModel Changing help.
4
