SolvedAdding new dungeons into Fabs?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Adding new dungeons into Fabs?
I do know how to add new dungeons and stuff, what I'm trying to get help for is the whole thing overall, so for example, I used DRACONIS_ID
And that ID is being added when the wServer starts, everything works and stuff, but after a certain amount of time, all my custom IDs
e.g. the DRACONIS_ID are removed and you can no longer enter the portals when that is done (Manager.RemoveWorld(this)
But then I look at, Tomb.cs as an example, and it has nothing to do with anything, it's not connected to anything, and for some strange reason, when you open a tomb key, it just works?
I would like to know how I could do that with new dungeons. Thanks
@ossimc82 you probably know the answer :3
Dont give the world an ID
ID's are only for fixed (permanent) worlds, dont give the world a ID and you will be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
Dont give the world an ID
ID's are only for fixed (permanent) worlds, dont give the world a ID and you will be fine.
So I removed the DRACONIS_ID off the LairOfDraconis.cs in the worlds folder, but the same thing is happening, as you said.
The thing is If I remove the whole ID completly, like for example, a tomb doesn't have 1, it just gives a error saying ''world class not found''
u need only add .wmap and LairOfDraconis.cs :v

LairOfDraconis.cs:

namespace wServer.realm.worlds
{
public class LairofDraconis: World
{
public LairofDraconis()
{
Name = "Lair of Draconis";
ClientWorldName = "dungeons.Consolation_of_Draconis"; //i think like that :v
Background = 0;
AllowTeleport = false;
Difficulty = 5;
}

protected override void Init()
{
LoadMap("wServer.realm.worlds.maps.lairofdraconis. wmap", MapType.Wmap);
}
}
}
and in wmap add in properties Embedded Resource!
Quote Originally Posted by sebastianfra12 View Post
u need only add .wmap and LairOfDraconis.cs :v

LairOfDraconis.cs:

namespace wServer.realm.worlds
{
public class LairofDraconis: World
{
public LairofDraconis()
{
Name = "Lair of Draconis";
ClientWorldName = "dungeons.Consolation_of_Draconis"; //i think like that :v
Background = 0;
AllowTeleport = false;
Difficulty = 5;
}

protected override void Init()
{
LoadMap("wServer.realm.worlds.maps.lairofdraconis. wmap", MapType.Wmap);
}
}
}
and in wmap add in properties Embedded Resource!

I get this if I don't put an ID in
I also use .jms for all my dungeons if that even matters
you need to add a the class in the wServer.realm.worlds namespace and name it "LairofDraconis"
Yup, all working perfectly, I didn't know what you meant ^
But i just copied the Shaitan.cs and replaced stuff, and it's all working fine.
so /solve @krazyshank @Raple
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?