DiscussionGUI Thread?

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
GUI Thread?
Mine, it's external. I may release it eventually.
Is that CLR windows forms? if so bleh disgusting xD

I got lots of old gui's and stuff, story of my directx life

From newest to oldest.

One of my pub releases



Another pub release:



A arma 3 hack (pub release):


A putdown project:



One of my older projects that got put down:




My first menu (pub release)
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Is that CLR windows forms? if so bleh disgusting xD
Woooow calling my GUI gross, fine then.
Anyway, I can recreate almost any other menu, I just don't know how to use directx..
Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
Woooow calling my GUI gross, fine then.
Anyway, I can recreate almost any other menu, I just don't know how to use directx..
Its just that CLR is straight up cancer, DirectX is easy when you learn the stuff, read some online tutorials, watch videos and re-create!
Made something new @Skips

Been working on this the past days, gonna release it publicly later

the auto-formating on the textbox is actually quite bad, as it does it per 30 chars, not by word :P


All thats missing now:
Slider
Dropdown/Comxes
Radiobuttons (So they work together)
Image loading (e.g loading a logo, already got that class but wanna re-make it)
Input box (e.g search button)
Hotkey selector (e.g press a button like thing, and it waits for a new key-press :P)


It has sort of a 'homemade' event style for Checkboxes/Buttons and most of the other UI stuff, thats just there
so you can change definition per button, as you can see on UIButton creation the last 2 parameters are functions
that are going to get called by the listener whenever the button gets pressed, that way you can close the window or something :P





Still working on it.
@Yemiez @WasserEsser

Both of your gui's are pretty goddamn clean, I'm gonna whip up something soon and share it!
I still making it, but here you go:









Imgur why you kill quality...
ESP is keybound and Aimbot WIP.
Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
ESP is keybound and Aimbot WIP.
that looks really nice, still working on mine xD
Got my sliders working, gotta make em more pretty tho



EDIT:

Improved slider a bit:

*Cough* *Cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
*Cough* *Cough*
Why show enemy? who the f*ck will only activate show team? .-.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us