DiscussionGUI Thread?

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by PhY'z View Post
Why show enemy? who the f*ck will only activate show team? .-.
That's a good question, one that I cannot answer. lol I honestly don't know, I thought I would need it but I never leave it unchecked. I may remove it eventually
lmfao no gui needed especially for a league cheat
Quote Originally Posted by iMajor View Post
lmfao no gui needed especially for a league cheat
Dafuq .-. I'm wondering how this works, show us a video
Quote Originally Posted by PhY'z View Post
Dafuq .-. I'm wondering how this works, show us a video
Are you trolling?
It's a config file.
Quote Originally Posted by PhY'z View Post
Dafuq .-. I'm wondering how this works, show us a video


No gui as I said it's just a config file that allows you to use aimbot, triggerbot, rcs, and sound esp in leagues.

You can use glow esp in matchmaking though.
Quote Originally Posted by iMajor View Post


No gui as I said it's just a config file that allows you to use aimbot, triggerbot, rcs, and sound esp in leagues.

You can use glow esp in matchmaking though.
Really cool, and btw soundESP is the only thing that is undetected on ESEA?
Quote Originally Posted by PhY'z View Post
Really cool, and btw soundESP is the only thing that is undetected on ESEA?
Yes, any visuals will get you banned.
Quote Originally Posted by iMajor View Post
Yes, any visuals will get you banned.
K.
Lets stop the bullshit now, the video proves nothing and so does a config file.
How about you show something real?
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
K.
Lets stop the bullshit now, the video proves nothing and so does a config file.
How about you show something real?
Ahahaha, I'm not up for having a fight here. If you want proof of the cheat being used on ESEA you can add me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by iMajor View Post
Ahahaha, I'm not up for having a fight here. If you want proof of the cheat being used on ESEA you can add me on skype.
Will do, lets see if you did it properly or not at all.
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
Will do, lets see if you did it properly or not at all.
I honestly hope you're joking if you saying that the bomb doesnt work in ESEA lmao i cant tell if you have autism or ur just joking
Quote Originally Posted by iPatientZero View Post
K.
Lets stop the bullshit now, the video proves nothing and so does a config file.
How about you show something real?
There is no need to 'prove' anything, he showed his cheat, though this is supposed to be a GUI thread, but still no bitching ok .


meme machine weeaboo menu
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us