DiscussionGUI Thread?

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by asdfghjkl. View Post
I honestly hope you're joking if you saying that the bomb doesnt work in ESEA lmao i cant tell if you have autism or ur just joking
Hmm, ok, we will see.
Quote Originally Posted by Aethi View Post


meme machine weeaboo menu
I love anime and i approve of this.

this took 9 years to create, its really advanced.
Quote Originally Posted by sup h0wl View Post

this took 9 years to create, its really advanced.
Much cheats, such weaboo.
All these window forms
Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
All these window forms
Shut up!

CLR!

It's easy to manage, but yes, you are limited.
Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
Shut up!

CLR!

It's easy to manage, but yes, you are limited.
did you like get rid of your skype or something? haha
Quote Originally Posted by sup h0wl View Post
did you like get rid of your skype or something? haha
I'm always online.
Quote Originally Posted by Skips View Post
*Cough* *Cough*
this looks so nice, how do you make menues like that, where you click on a thing and a new thing shows up, whats the thing called?
Quote Originally Posted by sup h0wl View Post
this looks so nice, how do you make menues like that, where you click on a thing and a new thing shows up, whats the thing called?
TabControl?
Button?
Quote Originally Posted by sup h0wl View Post
this looks so nice, how do you make menues like that, where you click on a thing and a new thing shows up, whats the thing called?
I basically use panels, I used to use group control but they have that stupid line around, panels are invisible. Here is a sample.
Yeah CLR, after this update i will implement the DirectX using the SDK, or maybe i go internal, i'm really pissed with this update
Quote Originally Posted by PhY'z View Post
Yeah CLR, after this update i will implement the DirectX using the SDK, or maybe i go internal, i'm really pissed with this update
I recommend looking at source by reactiioN' or Grab For DirectX, very clear code and easy to understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post

I recommend looking at source by reactiioN' or Grab For DirectX, very clear code and easy to understand.
I will use @Yemiez SDK
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us