PostTrigger Bot

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Trigger Bot
This code is not complete it still needs the Pixels for the code to work. I do not have the game so i am not able to do that! search online on how to find pixels with autoit v3. That is the program that i use.

Code:
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
HotKeySet("T", "Bombers")
HotKeySet("C", "CT")

Global $interval
$interval = 10000

Func Terminate()
   Exit 1
EndFunc

Func Bombers()
   While 1
	  $point = PixelSearch(1616, 1176, 0, 1160, PIXELS! )
	  if IsArray($point) Then
		 MouseClick("left", $point[0], $point[1])
		 Sleep(1)
	  EndIf
   WEnd
EndFunc

Func CT()
   While 1
	  $point = PixelSearch(1616, 1176, 0, 1160, PIXELS! )
	  if IsArray($point) Then
		 MouseClick("left", $point[0], $point[1])
		 Sleep(1)
	  EndIf
   WEnd
EndFunc

If there is something buggy about the code just tell me and i will fix it. It should work and please take this as a risk!!! NEVER TESTED I AM NEW AND LEARNING CODING!
I've tried autoit before, its not the best pixel finder because the amount of pixels but I tried it on runescape and it had trouble, also if you did a triggerbot why not make it aim to them and adjust the speed to like 0.8 so its near instant but quite slow
thx mate i was looking for this
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?