Snapchat

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Snapchat
Am I that ugli guys? I was talking to a girl on snapchat and she asked me for a snap so I pretty much sent it, she told me that she didn't really believe it was me since I sent a gallery photo, I asked her if she had trusting issues she repled kind of angry (I think I kind of fucked up here) and once I sent her a live snap she told me that it wasn't working out and left.
Am I that ugly guys ?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
yeah basically
Arun you were always here for me thanks.


- - - Updated - - -

You know I dont really expect you to say that I'm not.
Yes, you are ugly.
I know how you feel... Just kidding, no I don't
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
I know how you feel... Just kidding, no I don't
Teach me master.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Teach me master.
I can't, you are already a lost cause child
No wonder you have cs tag. You are that self-judgmental, you need people on the internet to tell you if you are ugly or not. ok
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
I can't, you are already a lost cause child
But master .... ?


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
No wonder you have cs tag. You are that self-judgmental, you need people on the internet to tell you if you are ugly or not. ok
I guess you didn't find that funny well alrighty party pooper
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


But master .... ?
Ok, ok... Gosh! Stop crying! I will teach you
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
Ok, ok... Gosh! Stop crying! I will teach you
Thanks master tell me how do I start
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Thanks master tell me how do I start
"- First thing is don't be ugly and second thing is if the first thing didn't work than be not beautiful better than being ugly."

Kakershi (2015)
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
"- First thing is don't be ugly and second thing is if the first thing didn't work than be not beautiful better than being ugly."

Kakershi (2015)
But what reallt matters is what you have inside right ?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


But what reallt matters is what you have inside right ?
What???!!! Of course! NOT! Inside doesn't matter!

"- Kind heart don't make the girls go out with you but a nice body does."

Kakershi (2015)
Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter View Post
What???!!! Of course! NOT! Inside doesn't matter!

"- Kind heart don't make the girls go out with you but a nice body does."

Kakershi (2015)
What if I am ugly but also insanely rich ?
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us