Snapchat

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
Try to avoid these over sensitive girls. If she already starts bitching about this, imagine what would happen when you make a little mistake in a relation ship with her. You get the picture...
Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Try to avoid these over sensitive girls. If she already starts bitching about this, imagine what would happen when you make a little mistake in a relation ship with her. You get the picture...
Relationship? Are you kidding me? I was looking more for a quicky lol, apparently Snapchat is not the place for that. /nah
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Relationship? Are you kidding me? I was looking more for a quicky lol, apparently Snapchat is not the place for that. /nah
go to the bar m8.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Relationship? Are you kidding me? I was looking more for a quicky lol, apparently Snapchat is not the place for that. /nah
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


go to the bar m8.
Yeah, go out. Be up front
Quote Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Yeah, go out. Be up front
The point is I see so many of my friends hitting on girls online and it worked fine for me too, expect for that time mentioned in this thread lol. Anyways here where I live boys and girls don't go to the same bars or at least most of the bars are for couples only.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


The point is I see so many of my friends hitting on girls online and it worked fine for me too, expect for that time mentioned in this thread lol. Anyways here where I live boys and girls don't go to the same bars or at least most of the bars are for couples only.

Argh, that sucks...
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us