Snapchat

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
She clearly wanted a dik pic.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Post a picture of yourself here
Yeah so I can see it edited with [more] dicks around me.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Yeah so I can see it edited with [more] dicks around me.
Then just PM it to me I don't judge, homie.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Then just PM it to me I don't judge, homie.
Now this is becoming creepy....
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Now this is becoming creepy....
Whatever, I'm just trying to be nice
Gonna be a serious answer here. You messed up if you sent a gallery photo once a girl thinks its over then it usually is. No way back when a girl is upset with you. Trust Me.
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Gonna be a serious answer here. You messed up if you sent a gallery photo once a girl thinks its over then it usually is. No way back when a girl is upset with you. Trust Me.
I didn't really know that snapchat worked that way, so I thought a gallery photo would appear the same as a snap. She said that she didn't believe it was me for real since it wasn't a live snap, I told her that I couldn't know for sure it was her too on the snap (didn't really knew the difference between snap and gallery photos at that moment) and then asked her if she had trusting issues, but you know in a fun way...well at least fun for me lol
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I didn't really know that snapchat worked that way, so I thought a gallery photo would appear the same as a snap. She said that she didn't believe it was me for real since it wasn't a live snap, I told her that I couldn't know for sure it was her too on the snap (didn't really knew the difference between snap and gallery photos at that moment) and then asked her if she had trusting issues, but you know in a fun way...well at least fun for me lol
So you sent her nudes?
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
So you sent her nudes?
Precisely .
No man, your not ugly. Everyone is beautiful.We should judge the person not what the person looks like.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
No man, your not ugly. Everyone is beautiful.We should judge the person not what the person looks like.
This was unexpected, thanks. But I am conscious that I shouldn't have asked her if she had trusting issues lol
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


What if I am ugly but also insanely rich ?
Then you're all good, it works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


Then you're all good, it works for me.
You from Russia? You probably just punch them and they drop em panties.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


You from Russia? You probably just punch them and they drop em panties.
Lmao, droppin panties since 2000.
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us