Snapchat

Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


What if I am ugly but also insanely rich ?
Then the gold diggers will be up your dick
Quote Originally Posted by GetVandalized View Post
Then the gold diggers will be up your dick
Srsly: gold digger or not money makes you a lot fucking good with chicks
Very ugly .
you should kill yourself before the ugly disease spreads.
Bitch you suck dick 24/7 ofc your fucking ugly you ******
Consider following the girl's suggestion. Get up you lazy fatass and start working out.
Your ugly. Is that enough for you? ******
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
I Asked Her If She Had Trusting Issues She Repled Kind Of Angry (I Think I Kind Of Fucked Up Here)
Yeee, you done fucked on that one.

Honestly I'm unsure if you're legit after reading posts but either way, sayin that to a girl = u aint gettin nowhere near them pants
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
Yeee, you done fucked on that one.

Honestly I'm unsure if you're legit after reading posts but either way, sayin that to a girl = u aint gettin nowhere near them pants
Believe it or not I did said that. Very inconvenient heh
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Believe it or not I did said that. Very inconvenient heh
Post a picture of yourself here
same .
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


What if I am ugly but also insanely rich ?
Throw a dolla bill at her and watch her throw that ass in a circle.
Yes, you're ugly and there's nothing you can do about it.
LMAO DAMN.....i think she may have unfollowed you just cuz of what you previously said,,, but damn thats harsh dude
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


What if I am ugly but also insanely rich ?
It will work somehow.
Posts 16–30 of 51 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us