Ibuypower computers cheap 20%

Posts 46–60 of 139 · Page 4 of 10
I purchased one. Let's see how this goes.
Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
I purchased one. Let's see how this goes.
you just donated your money
Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
you just donated your money
wow, I'm so glad the legend infinity told you about how kdwag scammed you with no proof.

You shitpost way to much.
Quote Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn View Post
when speaking to him he said he could also do custom builds so.. could that even be done w/ advanced replacements?
If you can do custom builds is there a max price?
I mean you can custom one for 5k-8k+
Think this guy is related to GoldFarash. Obviously doesn't do any effort to keep the people updated, does not assure people whether he is legit or not.
I am also absolutely positive Flengo, once again, did not receive a valid vouch. Perhaps some fake email bullshit again.

I urge you people to STOP buying for gods sake, don't be stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Think this guy is related to GoldFarash. Obviously doesn't do any effort to keep the people updated, does not assure people whether he is legit or not.
I am also absolutely positive Flengo, once again, did not receive a valid vouch. Perhaps some fake email bullshit again.

I urge you people to STOP buying for gods sake, don't be stupid.
Yep. You are staff right?
Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
Yep. You are staff right?
He might not be staff but his word counts far more than a normal member. OP doesnt even allow payment on shipping for members like him.
Gonna leave my thoughts here...

This is most likely a fake service and until Flengo actually gets his stuff, I suggest that people wait on purchasing
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Gonna leave my thoughts here...

This is most likely a fake service and until Flengo actually gets his stuff, I suggest that people wait on purchasing
I spoke with Flengo and Dave regarding this, Flengo requested proof that he's not carding or anything , and Dave basically said if he doesn't want to use OMM he will just delete the thread. so



Quote Originally Posted by WGARgargargarh View Post
Yep. You are staff right?
He's not staff just a donator.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


I spoke with Flengo and Dave regarding this, Flengo requested proof that he's not carding or anything , and Dave basically said if he doesn't want to use OMM he will just delete the thread. so




He's not staff just a donator.
Yeah had a chat with Flengo as well

The seller could just be stalling out Flengo's order to keep this thread alive and during that time some people will actually buy this. Once the seller gets enough he takes the money and runs
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Yeah had a chat with Flengo as well

The seller could just be stalling out Flengo's order to keep this thread alive and during that time some people will actually buy this. Once the seller gets enough he takes the money and runs
Especially when the laptop is over 2K and a 20% cut, basically a 500$ pay day from one customer, and people will jump on this like crazy, easy 2K to make within couple hours. Too sketchy.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post

Especially when the laptop is over 2K and a 20% cut, basically a 500$ pay day from one customer, and people will jump on this like crazy, easy 2K to make within couple hours. Too sketchy.
That's exactly what I was thinking, especially when he wants money upfront from anybody and everybody no matter whether your repped or not.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post

Especially when the laptop is over 2K and a 20% cut, basically a 500$ pay day from one customer, and people will jump on this like crazy, easy 2K to make within couple hours. Too sketchy.
Not to mention upfront payments and no MM...

Fishy fish
Could very well be a scam, but can you guys at least wait to see Flengo's vouch before you all call him out for scamming.
I did a test. I saw that he hasn't been on this forum for 24 hours to answer general questions or give updates on vouch. I just added him 10 minutes ago and he responded so fast. He's eager for peoples money

http://i.imgur.com/4i7ulzp.jpg
Posts 46–60 of 139 · Page 4 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?